i have a few questions about ecstasy.

mysticwarrior a dit:
IJesusChrist a dit:
Cool thanks forkbender, I'll probably just go to the beach with a few friends, or by myself, there isn't any visual distortions are there? or minimal? I guess it doesn't matter... I've walked around and talked to strangers on ayahuasca :D

My opinion is that, MDMA is much easier to handle then Mushrooms or Ayauhasca. On one of MDMA trips, i even walked without problems, trough the city where i live.

I had a feeling x was an "easier" drug. I really don't have a problem handling drugs in different situations, its just the intro-verted stuff that gets me.

You know, I'm seeing these posts of how MDMA just doesn't "do it" for some folks.. it fascinates me because MDMA is hands down, my favorite drug ever. LSD is also there, but it takes a #2 seat.

Why? Because I have a circle of friends who do it in a context where people dance around, get naked (or partially naked) and roll around on the floor/bed/any available surface that is soft and fuzzy. I make sure the gender balance is there and that things are set right and then.. blastoff! 1.5 hours later the ropes come out and people are getting spanked :)

And as far as myself.. when I am fully into the roll and I get spanked.. or kiss someone deeply, or run my hands all over someone. I get a rush of pleasure that is as strong as an orgasm. This is still true for me, even though I am experienced.

One thing I do is put a "list" on the wall of things to do, because you always forget to do the things you intended to. Like: "Taste a cherry" "Have someone brush your hair" "Take a hot shower with someone". I put it in BIG PRINT since by the 4th hour or so, after your second dose has stacked, your eyes can be vibrating pretty hard.

So, have I lucked out? Or.. maybe I have something to teach. ;)

Maybe you havent taken to much to often like most people . Maybe the stuff you have had was the real thing and clean . In my experience E is OK a few times a year . But not more . Most people i know sasy that the first few times it beams you and then after that the hit isnt the same . Nice but not extatic . I stoped taking it because i fucked my emotions with it . ( I was taking 5 pills at a time , 3 or 4 times a night and snorting grams at a time ) . It didnt do much more than being strung out on coke .

You definately have something to teach . Thanks for leaving the chemo-shamanen synthesis ghetto and entering the underworld to help us humans .............

Well, I've definitely taken it more often than a few times per year, but not more often than once per month, and I've post loaded religiously. I also eat pretty well and don't stress.

I've never taken more than one pill at a time, although I have "stacked" two rolls a bit by taking a second dose a bit early.

I've definitely been taking it awhile, by the way.

I think that you can't ever have that first roll again, just like you can't ever have that first kiss again :) People always try to chase "newness" as if it were some sort of separate experience, when it isn't. It's a perception thing. Going into this I knew I would not ever have my "first roll" again, just as I could never have my "first roast beef sandwich" again. Why sweat it?

Since then, I've enjoyed every roll, and learned a lot about myself in the process. When I hear of people eating rolls every weekend night.. eesh.. no freaking way! The next day is down day, I chill out, eat, drink, watch bad movies and cuddle with my SO. And I don't take -more- pills.

Moderation, as in all things, I think is the key.

Thats true .

I caused the damage by abusing the substance . The sessions / binges often lasted from thursday evening untill monday mid day . And who knows what it all realy was and how pure it was . I burned i learned .

Vajrakana said:
You know, I'm seeing these posts of how MDMA just doesn't "do it" for some folks.. it fascinates me because MDMA is hands down, my favorite drug ever. LSD is also there, but it takes a #2 seat.
The several things that Vajrakana said on page 3 ring true for me as well. Having experienced acid at least a hundred times over a decade or so (with many a dry spell) I discovered mdma in my later years, to find it especially valuable. Mescaline is also especially valuable. Mescalline has a euphoria for the 1st two to three hours (after the initial brief stomach discomfort) that is second only to that of mdma without the subtle thought confusion that is sometimes present with LSD...mescaline is also a beautiful remarkable substance, mdma and mescaline are quite the remarkable tools for inner exploration and make it possible to experience the "gratuitous grace" as Aldous Huxley has said, to go beyond the mind which is usually only concerned about survival...to experience "mind at large", then you get the bigger picture, tools which help you discover what is allready there inside of you. The "catalysts" if you will...You can take antioxidants such as 200mg alpha lipoic acid, 500mg vitamin C, vitamin E, and 5-HTP right before you go to bed on the night of an mdma experience, and then take all the same anti-oxidants the next day, and the day after, and you will be amazed at the state of protective health that insues..please check out the studies on the web that use doses of vitamin C and alpha-lipoic acid (both very strong antioxidants) as protective measures...it works here very well; significantly cuts down on (or eliminates) any depresssion and speeds up recuperation time. I recently had an experience that was even better than my first time, and I attribute that to exercise the day of the experience (a few hours before), and the liberal use of lots of strong antioxidants to break down (eat up) free radicals the night of an experience, and the several days thereafter. It does costs money for all the various supplements, but it does work. And for gosh sakes, don't take E every week or anything like that, do it in moderation (as you would mescaline, or any other psychedelic/entactogen).

Antioxidant protective measures:
http://www.mdma.net/protect/index.html
http://www.mdma.net/alphalip.html

So one should take those things after the experience ? What do you think about taking 5-HTP before the experience ?

I think taking 5-HTP for a couple days before an experience is ok as well if you want (just not necessary), just not the "day of the experience", as the 5-HTP can damper the experience some-what if taken the same day, anyhow, that's what I've discovered. From what I've read other people seem to agree that taking 5-HTP the day of an experience also dampens it.

The anti-oxidants should be taken the night of the experience (before you go to bed), and for two days afterwards, I take two to three doses of all the antioxidants for two days after an experience (and 5-HTP is an antioxidant as well, it serves two functions). I also take 500mg of ester vitamin C about 1/2 hour after dropping. Prunes have significant amounts of natural antioxidants, and I usually take about 8 to 9 of them before going to bed the night of the experience as well. Just one ounce of Prunes delivers more antioxidants than blueberries and keeps you regular, heh.

I was blown away by a recent experience that caused 3 waves of intense strong euphoria for an hour-long period, which was not even equal to my first experience over a year ago, it was just amazing, I achieved significant insights not seen in a long long time. Anyhow, I read the studies, and figured why not give the supplements a chance?

Alpha lipoic acid antioxidant: "it fully prevented the serotonergic deficits and the changes in the glial response induced by MDMA. These results further support the hypothesis that free radical formation is responsible for MDMA-induced neurotoxicity."

You can find alpha-lipoic acid and ester-C at Walmart or other stores in the vitamin section.

5-HTP being a serotonin precursor, I don't see the point of taking it before a MDMA experience.

Can you explain its purpose ? Won't it counteract the effect of MDMA ?

I guess taking it after your trip helps the brain to procude serotonin, thus avoiding the feeling of "depression" sometimes encountered by MDMA users.

About the vitamin C just after taking it . Do you fast for a few hours first ? What about vitamin C flash ? ( nervousness , hot flushes , the shits )

I`m reading the links you gave . ........... But theres some awfull big words there...........

When i was doing my binges i used to take L-Tryptophan afterwards and it was a blessing . Taking it with /just before extacy always made me feel mega shity and damaged .

vajrakana a dit:

Why? Because I have a circle of friends who do it in a context where people dance around, get naked (or partially naked) and roll around on the floor/bed/any available surface that is soft and fuzzy. I make sure the gender balance is there and that things are set right and then.. blastoff! 1.5 hours later the ropes come out and people are getting spanked :)

And as far as myself.. when I am fully into the roll and I get spanked.. or kiss someone deeply, or run my hands all over someone. I get a rush of pleasure that is as strong as an orgasm. This is still true for me, even though I am experienced.

One thing I do is put a "list" on the wall of things to do, because you always forget to do the things you intended to. Like: "Taste a cherry" "Have someone brush your hair" "Take a hot shower with someone". I put it in BIG PRINT since by the 4th hour or so, after your second dose has stacked, your eyes can be vibrating pretty hard.

So, have I lucked out? Or.. maybe I have something to teach. ;)

Can I come over ????

Come over what ??????

heh heh, to come over and get spanked! Yes Mellow Trip, taking 100mg 5-HTP x 3 different times during the day on an empty stomach for a few days afterwards helps to replinish serotonin and it also functions as an anti-oxidant (dual-purpose).

I agree GOD, taking it (tryptophan) before doesn't do anything but makes the trip less effective, but it's a godsend afterwards. And yes, there's a lot of big words in those studies, heh.

Yes, I fast about 5 hours before taking the mdma, then take the ester-vitamin C (stomach friendly version) 500mg about 1/2 hour after dropping, no shits or problems with the ester-C (non-acidic).

"500mg - Ester-C is a patented, non-acidic form of Vitamin C which provides antioxidant activity and nutritive support."

Before using the antioxidants, I would get depressed after the trip about 2 days after, but now after using the supplements, there is no depression, and I feel 100% better overall following the days after. Really, quite amazed, I hope more people experiment with these very valuable supplements (as well as the natural ones like prunes).

The mdma was taken only 1 week after a previous trip on mdma (same batch), and the 2nd trip was the really intense long-lasting wave after waves of euphoric one...the antioxidants were used after both trips with great results. (i took it two weeks in a row only this one time). Playing basketball for 1/2 hour about 3 hours before taking the mdma may also have played a part in the intensification. But the antioxidants are really protective imho; eating up the radical dopamine metabolites. My typical dose is 120mg (1st), then 60mg (2nd dose) about 1.5 hour later.

I've only started using the antioxidants (in the night and days following an mdma trip) over the past 4 months, and man what a difference.

Back to mescaline, like the Indians have said, mescaline can be used to cure vision and eye problems, and many other health conditions (see Dale Pendell's book Gnosis). I had a long-lasting terrible painful dry eye condition in my left eye that prevented me from wearing my contacts (had to wear glasses), and it caused me to squint in pain often due to the non-existant to limited tear production, but only one night after taking a high dose of mescaline, my dry-eye condition was cured, and I'm so happy and thankful. Mescaline really does have cure-ative properties. My eye is still cured many weeks after taking the psychedelic. I saw two different doctors for my eye, and neither one was able to help me, and the artificial tear drops that gave me just made things worse, the restasis medication did not cure it either.

GOD has a fit of hysterical evil laughter --->

Title of this episode ..... "Having fun at DODGY PARTYS" .

This is the theme music to my post . Please get it playing before you read on or the sound effects wont fit in the right places......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GP2mcVwQ ... re=related

" to come over and get spanked! "

Ohhhh ! That !!!! .........I was wondering if Spice ment over your carpet / TV / poodle / car / letter box / someones head / ....................

( but the poodle still might not be safe......... if he brings his dog over it will either get fucked or eaten......... )

vajrakana, one day i must do a experience like that... i'm going to recruit people :)

Tregar , the bit you said abot mescalin interests me . I dont take drugs anymore but i would take mescalin in a ritual session with the aim of physical and mental healing / growth / developement . Most people just seem to me to want to get beamed , to run away from their lives . I would rather use sacraments to solve my problems and improve my life .

Tregar, have you taken a look at Piracetam? I added it as part of my pre-load routine about six months ago and never looked back. . . stuff works wonders!

And what are the long term effects / consequencys ?

Retour