Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

Le forum des amateurs de drogues et des explorateurs de l'esprit

Poll: Nightmare experiences

• Auteur de la discussion Auteur de la discussion HeartCore
  • Date de début Date de début
Jahvisions a dit:
I never had a real bad trip but have more experiences with smoking dmt, mescaline and mushrooms. I had overwhelming trips with all but actually mushrooms are the only ones I sometimes have the feeling I can't handle it anymore. It never went bad but I have the idea that mushrooms are the most diificult to handle cause they are the only ones that even with good preparation I have some moments that have negative vibes. Do you people don't agree???

And also marihuana gave some bad feelings when I did it every day but when I did it a little less there was no problem. I guess you feel it yourself when you do to much and then you take it slower. Still i have the feeling that dutch weed isn't natural anymore guess it kicks in to hard that why I often take a jamaican, thai or hash.

Man, I 100% agree on your message.

Seriously, short while ago I noticed that weed tends to cause more noticeable heartbeats when the effect is onset, which may be an indication it has reached in it's potency. I also had powerful thoughts which can't be described anymore as coming from only plant material. The sudden onset is also more unpredictable than ever..

spice a dit:
Hell yes, I have....

Television.

LOL

I live on my own during weekdays without television, and every time i come home and someone is watching the television, i just can't even look at the thing...
Commercials are terrible :evil:

Although I enjoy watching a movie once in a while... :roll:

Retour