Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

Le forum des amateurs de drogues et des explorateurs de l'esprit

Poll: Nightmare experiences

• Auteur de la discussion Auteur de la discussion HeartCore
  • Date de début Date de début
I miss the option: No.

Yeah but if you quit psychedelics, its not really possible to get a nightmare experience is it :P

edit: PS I added the option no.

HeartCore a dit:
Yeah but if you quit psychedelics, its not really possible to get a nightmare experience is it :P
huh? What do you refer to?
edit: PS I added the option no.
Thanks. May my vote count.

Was a joke, in another topic you wrote something about not having done them (=psychedelics) for a while.

But I was just joking and added the option no for you right away :)

I voted psilocybin ( actually it was mushroom tea ).

It was a bad trip in a forest. A good mate and me felt total panick and fear about getting hurt and into trouble. Ofcource nothing bad happened to us in the end, but the panick was very real nevertheless. I was responsible for the situation we were in, as it was me who initiated the forest trip. My mate was is total shutdow modus, cold as ice and unable to do anything. It was heartbraking to see a good friend in such misery. It was far too late in the season to be out in the forest in the evening without proper gear. Once the direct sunshine went away, it felt like taking a plunge in a cold lake. Whereas psilocybin is no real threat to your health, hypothermia is.

Leading back my friend to a nice warm shower and then into bed through a dense forest in the evening while my legs were melting and vision severely altered was not something I would like to do many times in my life. It was a learning experience...

Afterwards it was clear to me that I had not listened to my gut feelings; set and setting were not Ok at all, I had only convinced myself they were.

HeartCore a dit:
Was a joke, in another topic you wrote something about not having done them (=psychedelics) for a while.

But I was just joking and added the option no for you right away :)

Ok.

Anyway, I voted 'No', because I never had a bad trip. Not even a slight notion of fear. I always sensed I was in good hands and that I would be safe. I am rather interested in having one, though, just to see what I can learn from it, but I will never abuse psychedelics to get one. So we have to wait until it hits me or until I can safely say that I will never have one.

I once semi-abused mushrooms, because I was feeling down. My gf and I were in an argument and she left for her mom's for the night and I decided to straighten myself out by first getting high on weed, then try to mix in a bit of salvia (which didn't work) and finally making mushroom tea with about 5 grams dried. Had a great trip and really found out some things about myself that I am truly grateful for. But I will probably never do it this way again, because I think I wasn't in the right mindset.

^see the main page.

I did have a nightmare experience using: No
??? ::)

Sorry, just had to be a wise ass bastard :mrgreen:

The main question is:
Did you ever have a nightmarish experience on a drug? If so, which drug was it?

Maybe the answer should be something like: No, I did not have a nightmarish experience on any drug.

wijskont

voted no because i didn't have a psychedelic nightmare experience (yet?). However alcohol isn't on that list, and once i did have a really bad experience with it. I'll describe it shortly:

Experience: not alot
Mistake #1: Not drinking water after biking 20 km in around 40 minutes
Mistake #2: Drinking beer way too quick
Mistake #3: drinking half a bottle of vodka mixed with some stuff in one gulp.
Result: Me barely staying out of the hospital and getting a really good feel for knowing my limits.
:E
Never again, I was SUCH a mess.

And Phalaris, what exactly did go wrong, did you just not dress well or was there something else wrong? I'm asking because I'm thinking about maybe going to trip in the forest in januari and if stuff went wrong with you I don't wanna make the same mistake :)

HeartCore a dit:
My 'nightmare' experience can be found here...

ahrg I wish I knew how to read dutch...

I haven't had trippy nightmarish experiences but... this one time I smoked kannebis with a bad cold and after some events I got agitated and went to the bath and entered this strange cycle of worrying because I couldn't breathe well, then couldn't breath well because the worry made me more agitated and the more worry the more agitated ant the less I could breathe and this piled up and then I couldn't breathe at all :shock:

But then I thought I just had one of those colds I get once in a while and I've never had this kind of anxiety attacks before so I should have been overreacting because of the high and it was just like that so I chilled and breathed normally again hehe 8) ... this all happened in like 2 minutes :roll:

silv a dit:
And Phalaris, what exactly did go wrong, did you just not dress well or was there something else wrong? I'm asking because I'm thinking about maybe going to trip in the forest in januari and if stuff went wrong with you I don't wanna make the same mistake :)

Maybe you can start a new topic with the Do's and Dont's of tripping outside/in nature. Would be interesting.

Come to think of it, I cannot even recall having a nightmare. :roll:

I just went over my trips in my head again, and I did have a bad body-experience once on some utopian bliss balls. Feeling aches in my legs, nauseous, but it was still a nice experience after I accepted the pain.

Forkbender a dit:
Come to think of it, I cannot even recall having a nightmare. :roll:
Same here! (except for like some not-too scary dreams I had when I was a kid)

Mushrooms and I seem to have issues every now and then. I don't like the "reality" I go to while peaking. Feels like a place ive been to before I was born if that makes sense. Everything's so familiar but at the same time very ominous as I feel like Ill never return to my world again. Thats when I starting fighting my way out and having bad trips.

Also I always leave my body or it just doesn't feel like it's there or sometimes it's just water. My existence just floats through colors, ideas and concepts. My senses shatter. Feels like I have to download "sight" into my head and all the numbers and technical info that comes with it. Sometimes I freak out considering I don't have a body or any control of it im afriad ill pee myself or something to that extent.

Then there's salvia. It's very similar to the shroom space I dislike except it's usually more foreboding and has a more schizophrenic vibe to it.

Does anyone else get like this? I plan on doing a solo low dose shroom trip soon and was curious if these effects are common for most people or if I should just stay away from them.
That being said the best shroom trip I had even beat out my ecstasy experience, it was so amazing.

No. I never had any unpleasant experiences with psychedelics.

But with GHB I had bizarre withdrawals which led to heavy duty insanity, such as hearing voices that aren't there, or thinking a Asian guy was in my room with a chainsaw to rip my head off. :\

Retour