Miracle Fruit: The Psychedelic Berry That (Legally) Rewires

• Auteur de la discussion Auteur de la discussion mysticwarrior
  • Date de début Date de début

mysticwarrior

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Imagine drinking Tabasco sauce and thinking it tasted like a sugary glaze, or drinking a bitter beer that your taste buds are certain is chocolate. Imagine having a magic pill that could turn lemons into candy. Well, you don’t have to imagine. Like a magical treat straight out of Willy Wonka’s candy factory, the berry known as “miracle fruit

I see no point . I see big possible dangers . You have a sense of taste for good reasons .

I see no point . I see big possible dangers . You have a sense of taste for good reasons .

It would make nasty food much more easy to swollow. Imagine yourself eating mushrooms that taste like candy :P

And after time, you can taste normal again. So if you eat this fruit, is really importent not to eat anything that's unknown to you.

Greets,
Mystic.

" Imagine yourself eating mushrooms that taste like candy"

Good idea .

I realy ment its a good idea . Loads of people dont like the taste of magic mushrooms . Mixing it with mescalin snot mixtures would also be a relief .

But i bet it would get so popular that some people would get mentaly adicted . I think that the taste of ayahuasca is part of the experience for example and not something to hide from . Maybe i`m just a traditionalist old fart though .

I think that the taste of ayahuasca is part of the experience for example and not something to hide from . Maybe i`m just a traditionalist old fart though .

No you don't are are a old fart, i think your right. But it could be a real solution for the people who having real trouble swallowing bitter psychedelic substances. But now the question rise, would it be dangerous, mixing it with other psychedelics?

lol, i bet you're SO stoned right now, mystic :D

i don't think it will do harm by mixing the 2. maybe a little nausea, but that's as far as it goes i think.

Lion a dit:
lol, i bet you're SO stoned right now, mystic :D

i don't think it will do harm by mixing the 2. maybe a little nausea, but that's as far as it goes i think.

Well, i hope it will not shock you, but i did not smoke cannabis for 2 month's ;)

would it be dangerous, mixing it with other psychedelics?

Lets hope it's effects are only on the sense of taste and it doesn't mix up in a bad way with things
I'd like it if people who try it would like to post their experience here
If it's harmless then it could definately be of use
Anyhow, extraordinary stuff!

Ohh yea man I heared about some sort off magical berries,
but I never saw them for real, this sounds really worth trying,
I'm veerry exited to read more!

It seems that when your growing this plants, you have to wait at least a couple of years, before it starts to make fruits..... And know i am curious, so i need to have some of these fruits. If someone finds a website or know how to get them, please post it here on the forum or else pm me. I would love you forever!

GOD a dit:
But i bet it would get so popular that some people would get mentaly adicted .

This is interresting, I'm also sure of it that peaple can get mentally addicted to this stuff, but it can't be worse than being mentally addicted to any other kind of drugs.
Maybe the berries contain some toxic chemicals, which make them unhealthy, but if we can extract the chemicals we like, we can do some serious good shit with it.
It would be a way to cure peaply with bad eating-habits, they wouldn't need to eat all those sweets anymore, because anything tastes like sweets. Goodbye lyposuction!

What a brave new worldish idea...
I don't want to reduce my spectrum of taste... do you??

It would be a way to cure peaply with bad eating-habits

Then i could use this substance. I hate the taste of almost any healthy food. And maybe, with something like this i could learn to eat some healthy food.

"What a brave new worldish idea...I don't want to reduce my spectrum of taste... do you??"

Exactly .

Food tastes what it tastes like . Maybe to some people some raw vegetables dont taste nice but vegan / vegetarian cooking can taste amazing .

I wonder how long it will be before the alcohol industry discovers it and starts putting it in alcopops for kiddys . Uptill now alcohol wasnt such a problem with kids because it tastes so shity .

I wonder how cigarettes would taste like. :twisted:

But yes, I probably would want to try it.

Retour