Dutch bank abandons relation with all coffeeshop holders

• Auteur de la discussion Auteur de la discussion Brugmansia
  • Date de début Date de début

Brugmansia

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
I'm starting to smell the beginning of an European complot. There's just too much demonisation going on in such a short time.

They're checking payment traffic and if they suspect a coffeeshop holder is transfering his money he'll be dropped out. They say selling weed doesn't fit with their 'image'.

http://www.telegraaf.nl/binnenland/2785 ... tml?p=36,1

i was thinking exactly same thing. And it's really starts to irritate me. Maybe i am to paranoia, but last month's i have this feeling that something bad is going to happen really soon. The governments are pissing over our faces, and the most people are just sleeping. It's fucking unbelievable! Where just letting a lot of those criminal bastards rape our planet, killing thousands of people. Where people are sick. How long can this go on like this?

They have really big guns and the people not a drop of substance to start the fight.
Earth is stressed. you can almost feel the electric charge on the verge of sudden disarray. I feel a hole in between my ribs.

:(

I already wrote a letter telling them I will change banks. The problem is that all banks are going in this direction. And it's not just the coffeeshops. Smartshops and online vendors of legal highs also have a hard time getting/keeping a PayPal account or have customers pay by Credit Card. Naturally, that makes it very difficult to do business.

mysticwarrior a dit:
i was thinking exactly same thing. And it's really starts to irritate me. Maybe i am to paranoia, but last month's i have this feeling that something bad is going to happen really soon. The governments are pissing over our faces, and the most people are just sleeping. It's fucking unbelievable! Where just letting a lot of those criminal bastards rape our planet, killing thousands of people. Where people are sick. How long can this go on like this?

druglessdouglas a dit:
something bad is about to happen. prepare for change

Prepared or not, change will happen but I have no fear. After the rain comes mushrooms. 8)
I try to do my part in my own environment, and in the meantime i wait for oppertunities, I just do the best I probably can and I'm sure you all do, I have hope and I dare to trust in you.

There's still time to do whatever you must, so spend that time as you think is best. Just don't crawl into a corner out of fear or something :p Find your true strength! I wish I could express what I feel..

Love you all, peace
:wink:

I was going to start a new thread about this banning of shrooms, etc, in Holland which looks deep into the reasons--ie., Christian history, NWO banks etc, and a call to activims about this. Should we use this thread for that? What do you think?

prepare yourself, read V for Vendetta (the comic!). This is genious and can be compared with 1984, BNW and other classics. I am ready.

CM, please don't get down to the niveau of limp bizkit :oops:

It's refreshing every once in a while.

is my question invisible...?

Zest . Start another thread .

Guys stop talking paranoid shit . Banks cant refuse customers . They can try and then loose in court . Remember that banks have tried the same with some political partys and lost .

God is right they are not allowed to refuse customers. On the other hand they are doing it allready.

Bastards !

GOD a dit:
Banks cant refuse customers . They can try and then loose in court .

One bank in Holland actually won a case against a coffeeshop. Fortunately for the coffeeshop the city where the coffeeshop was deemed the right to have a bank more important than the right of the bank to have a 'good' reputation.

That was in one court and they must have had a realy shity solicitor . If they had apealed , if nesecery to the EU courts they would have won and the bank would have to pay damages . What the bank is doing is treason . They cant decide to keep some and ignore other laws and they cant make laws .

I agree, but the thing is coffeeshops are doing something illegal (buying weed in large quantities and selling it), eventhough it is not enforced.

It is kind of hypocritical, because they do lend money to the same businesses and collect the interest on that.

Retour