ALERT,ALERT! NEED HELP NOW!!

• Auteur de la discussion Auteur de la discussion cosmicdeep
  • Date de début Date de début
You think im a moron or something? F... you, imbecil, I
was just asking for some help. For a second you scared the shit out of me.

I dont think that you are a moron , i never said that . I gave you the help that you definately needed . You scared the shit out of me because you were doing things that you cant take the responsibility for . You could have killed your self . And now you cant admit that you did something totaly iresponsible . Grow up and be honest with yourself or you will kill yourself . There are mushrooms out there that you only have to touch once and then get it in your mouth and you are dead . So find out what you are doing before you do it , and dont blame me for your problems .

Well...sorry. I didnt really mean that, i appriciate your help and knowledge. Its just that,- I HOPE YOUR GOING TO BE ALIVE IN THE MORNING - pissed me off a little bit. I hope there are no hard feelings...
I am knew to shrooming.I have looked a few Stamets (he said that every blue mushroom contains psilocybin or psilocin,Quote-just eat it; i didnt mean to,ofcourse!)- could you clear this out for me? ) documentaries, thats pretty much all. Maybe pictures dont show but the caps WERE blue,afterwards they were even more bluer.Mushrooms were very small, caps were from 0,5-2 cm in diameter.Thanks for alerting me about the natsy one.One more thing, are the psilocybe cyanescens the only ones that can be found in woods?

I said i hope you wake up in the morning , wich has a double meaning . The 2nd meaning is "i hope you understand what you have nearly done" .

Paul Stamets is a very good writer , but one has to learn exactly what one is doing before one does it . Maybe you should read his books . Everything that is blue is NOT a psilocybin mushroom . There is a difference between blue mushrooms and mushroom blueing . The first thing that you should do before you go mushroom hunting is read about how to identify poisonous mushrooms . Never touch anything that is white , yellow or green . Never touch anything that has white gills or spores . Never touch anything that has a veil and / or grows out of a white ball in the ground . Never pick anything that has ribs on the cap . Look at your fotos and you will see white gills , some have ribs on the head and the big flat one in the last picture has a vail on the stem .

Psilocybe Cyanescens also known as Psilocybe Serbica are the only ones that can be found in the woods that have Psilocybin in them .They are the ones i have told you to look at in the mushroom part of the photo gallery section on page 4 . Look at the type of place that they grow in the pictures . They are flowering now , and continue flowering untill the first ground frost comes in winter . They have a beige to dark brown cap and a white stringy stem . The gills are from cinamon to brown . They grow out of pieces of wood and cones of fir tres . They usualy come in groups , but be carefull , they also grow next to and among other mushrooms . Learn how big they are and how wide the cap is . If you press the stem it will turn blue in a few minutes . Only press the stems of the ones that you are sure are P.Cyanescens and only take the ones that turn blue when you press the stems home with you . Then put them on a news paper and leave them somewhere at about 16 - 18 c and wait for two or three days till they are dry . Keep looking at them as they change colour as they dry , so you should be able to see if they are all the same sort . If in doubt throw them away .

Look in google for more information about them , fotos of them and about how to identify poisonous mushrooms . A library is a good place to find books with information and pictures .

If you didbnt understand what i have said or you have any questions ask me .

Thanks for saying thanks , now i know that you dont feel mad at me i feel better . Have a good read . And dont forget if you have any questions just ask , if i can help you i will .

Yeah, as amatter of fact i have question for you, if you have any knowledge or exsperiance about/with the Pluteus (Pluteus Salicinus) mushroom species? Cause im thinking to hunt some...Thanks, stay cool!

No i havent . They are rare and some of them dont react to preasure with a blueing reaction . I dont know how top identify them easily without danger of false identification . It would not make much sense to look for them , Psilocybe Cyanescens and Psilocybe Semilanceata are much more common and easy to identify . It would be much better for you to concentrate on finding those two sorts , where you live it should not be difficult to find P.Semilanceata .

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Iam back from hunting and i am almost shore i have found cyanescens in the park by the forest.I am about to do the spore print...The stems are white whit blue stains, the caps are quite wavy golden brown bluish color.The caps are two to five cm across.Lamella (gills) are chocolate brown!

The stems should not be smooth but a bit like they have threads on them . Where exactly were they growing ? It should not be anywhere completely open to the sun all day or in total shadow . It likes half shadow with a bit of sun shining through the trees / undergrowth . They grow out of wood , usualy wood chips , small pieces of wood or fir tree cones . Put them on a news paper at 18 - 20c and let them dry till they are crisp , it could take anywhere between 3 and 5 days . Watch them dry and you will see if they are all the same sort . Up till now it sounds good to me , but be carefull , dont rush off and think that you know them now . You always have to be carefull not to pick any other mushrooms that are growing near , or amongst them that look the same , especialy baby mushrooms . And dont pick them when they are very wet or old as then they are nearly impossible to identify and they tend to go moldy very quickly . The spores are between chocolate brown and purple brown . Can you post some fotos again please ?

They were under the big tree, midle suned area like you said.There were some bryophytes under the tree (i am not sure if they were on bryophytes or on tree, as i recall they were in between those two attached to tree, i think...)

I`ve never seen them growing on a living tree , please post some photos so i can see them .

I will send you pictures little later, cause i am busey at the moment and i havent got my camera yet. I really hope you will be online about an our and a half or two. Cheers (it looks very promising to me)

I will wait and take a look here later , my mouth has already started to water !!!

i have uploaded the pics. im worried cause the caps started to be bluer

Do you mean the last 4 fotos in the mushroom part of the picture gallery here ? If you do then .....sorry....they arent Psilocybe Cyanescens , i have no idea what they are . and again i can`t see any blueing reaction in them at all . I will try to post some fotos of where Psilocybe Cyanescens grow and the blueing reaction in the foto gallery here later . But i`ve tried it a few times before with no sucesss and at the moment i cant get at them . Please have a bit of patience with me , i will try to do it as soon as i can .

i can see what the problem is. i have a shit ass camera and i have a really bad light in the room. i guarantee you that the pictures are not the same as the images i see in my room. ill try to produce some better pictures...

If you look in the mushroom part of the photo gallery here you will see the blueing reaction on Psilocybe Cyanescens and where they grow .

Hello. You know... i have looked at the pictures now (again) after a day and i saw that the color production of the camera is not ok at all. If you just try to pretend that you believe me about the bluing (cause i have looked at some good quality pictures of bluing from cyanescens, subbalteatus,etc and that was the same tense light blue color, same stem stains) i did the spore print and it was brown (no purple, black, or grey), so i threw them away...Some freaky sort of mushrooms, i can tell you that. I will check the place where i found them few times just for fun...i have a question. We have quite a big garden, with a very small lawn up the small hill. I saw some horse shit that remaind unused but covered with nylon. i could throw around a little in grass. Do you think any shrooms could apear or is it just an stupid idea?

Did you look at the pictures i put in rapidshare ?

No and yes .

Retour