Salvia on Dr. Phil

• Auteur de la discussion Auteur de la discussion JustinNed
  • Date de début Date de début
i think the real problem here is that when jerry was 15 his parents were buying him shitloads of hallucinogens.

teaching kids responsible use of entheogens anyone??

it's certainly not the drug's fault, anymore than it is alcohol's fault if parents chose to get their underage kids piss drunk

the blame here lies entirely with the parents

of course "dr" phil and all these anti-drug crusaders always talk about the children, but they really aren't interested in protecting the children, if they were they would simply want to regulate the sales of salvia, keeping it legal for adults (like they did in california!) no, they'd rather give a new drug to the black market.. so it can be even easier for kids to get... support your black market today!

the blame here lies entirely with the parents
EXACTLY! This is what pisses me off, "make it illegal because people are too stupid to have any common sense."

It was funny because I called a couple of my friends and told them to turn on Dr. Phil and the one that had never used Salvia told me today that after watching Dr. Phil express the potency of Salvia that he wanted to try it out. Luckily I have already ordered some from bouncingbear so I'll have to take him on a trip. :P

I'm sure websites like IAmShaman, bouncingbear, etc are all getting slammed with orders in the past 24hrs.

"Sanctioned for unethical behavior (1989)

The Texas State Board of Examiners of Psychologists imposed disciplinary sanctions on McGraw on January 27, 1989 for an inappropriate "dual relationship" reported in 1988 by a female therapy client/employee from 1984. McGraw was ordered by the Board to take an ethics class, pass a jurisprudence exam, complete a physical evaluation, undergo a psychological evaluation, and have his practice supervised for one year in order to continue his private practice in Texas. McGraw admits to giving the client a "job" at his office (which is not allowed), but denied carrying on a sexual relationship with the 16-year-old, who says their relationship was "sexually inappropriate".[36][3][12] As of 2008, McGraw has not completed the conditions imposed by the Board of Examiners of Psychologists,[37] and he is not licensed to practice psychology in Texas, California, or anywhere else.[38]"

Phil McGraw's Wiki page.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dr._Phil#S ... .281989.29

FluidDruid a dit:

The Texas State Board of Examiners of Psychologists imposed disciplinary sanctions on McGraw on January 27, 1989 for an inappropriate "dual relationship" reported in 1988 by a female therapy client/employee from 1984. McGraw was ordered by the Board to take an ethics class, pass a jurisprudence exam, complete a physical evaluation, undergo a psychological evaluation, and have his practice supervised for one year in order to continue his private practice in Texas. McGraw admits to giving the client a "job" at his office (which is not allowed), but denied carrying on a sexual relationship with the 16-year-old, who says their relationship was "sexually inappropriate".[36][3][12] As of 2008, McGraw has not completed the conditions imposed by the Board of Examiners of Psychologists,[37] and he is not licensed to practice psychology in Texas, California, or anywhere else.[38]"

Phil McGraw's Wiki page.

Maybe I'm just stupid, but I really don't see the link with the thread?

Psychoid a dit:
FluidDruid a dit:

Phil McGraw's Wiki page.

Showing how much of an Ass this guy is. If this were broadcasted throughout american prime time television this would be quickly struck down, and his career be finished.

did he ever read anything about salvia or Lsd i mean one basic thing about acid that a "dr" should know is that its much more potent then basicly anything else

i agree, if one wants to get technical salvinorin by mass is supposedly the most potent natural hallucinogen out there, but it is still not as potent as lsd.

i also find it difficult to say salvinorin is anywhere near the potency of acid on a purely subjective level. i've had my weird salvia experiences, they were interesting and somewhat beautiful diversions. But if you've had good acid, for me anyway I would say none of my salvia experiences have been remotely close to the intensity of a deep, 12-14 hour introspective psychedelic journey

however, in the end he's not interested in facts and technicalities. he's just using lsd as a buzzword. it's sensationalist hype to sell his show to those who think lsd=satan and hate all those damn anti-war hippies

adrianhaffner a dit:
Psychoid a dit:

psychoid, phil mcgraw = dr. phil

and both of them are in dire need of death :evil:

make that ego death :lol:

i think his ego died a long time ago, it just never came back like ours might.. maybe it happened after he raped that 16 yr old? how can you think refusing to complete a psychological evaluation and ethics class would help your image? only in the usa can you get away with that and still make millions off calling yourself a doctor... i am disgraced to be called american

as a canadian who likes lots of americans :D... let me say don't beat yourself up over being american.. this kind of corruption exists everywhere. it is called "modern aristocracy gets away with anything" syndrome. you should just see how corrupt the conservative government that got voted into power in Canada recently is.. argh!

if i had been invited to that show or in the audence i would have fought fire with fire and prepared a 6'x8' enlargement of articles about "dr" phil from the 1980s. pull that number out during the show. would that be bad karma?

:lol:

The strategies which have been used to demonize salvia are pretty much the same as those which bashed LSD back in the 1960's: reports of suicides, insane behavior such as staring directly at the sun, various unsubstantiated spook stories, all of which which brainwashed most of the public. The difference with salvia is that now it is even easier: all one needs to do is invoke the old scary monster, LSD, drag and drop it to salvia, and of course, trot out the children. It's a done deal every time an SD report is broadcast. Most of the viewers are pre-brainwashed.
JustinNed a dit:
I'm TRYING not to throw anything at my tv as I scream at the tv telling them why they are all fucking idiots, but sadly they can't hear me. I'm watching it and getting more and more and more pissed as I watch. This is fucking pathetic god damnit fucking ridiculous bullshit ...
I unplugged the TV cable for good 8 years ago. All I ever watch on TV these days are DVDs of movies, documentaries, and a few TV series from HBO and Fox. No commercials that way. No media morons either. Oh, I know that the morons are out there, and I know what the morons are saying. I never endure the trauma of seeing them live, though :p

Retour