Run from the Cure

• Auteur de la discussion Auteur de la discussion chiKa
  • Date de début Date de début

chiKa

Neurotransmetteur
Cannabis, Cancer and Hemp Medicine

By Rick Simpson

When are people going to wake up and look at what the system has been doing to them? In 1923, the Canadian Government in all their wisdom passed laws restricting the use of Indian Hemp for medicinal purposes. Then in the 1930’s they renamed Hemp “Marijuana

More adverts . More posting opinions as fact .

"the man who cured cancer with hemp oil. "

No he didnt . What cancer ? How many times ?

Thanks chiKa, it's good to know things like this.

Thanks.
Someday their hypocrisy will fail and they'll be forced to surrender.

wasn't this all over the forum last year????

anywhoo...i'm not sure it cures cancer, but i get rid of pimples in a matter of hours if i apply oil instead of that crap my sister uses...

this seems convincing enough to me...take a look GOD

http://www.sethgroup.org/featured_experiment.html

Your welcome guys,
and thanks for the support!

@ GOD
If you really want to know,
digg in to it, find out and let us know ;)

"take a look GOD"

No thanks . I`m not talking about that . Thats a different theme . What has any form of cannabis oil that might help dealing with spots got to do with idiotic claims that cannabis / oil cures cancer ?

"If you really want to know,digg in to it, find out and let us know"

I already know about the man and his claims . Please stop talking subjective crap and YOU offer some FACTS . And not just the blah , blah , blah that youve offered up till now .

GOD a dit:
"If you really want to know,digg in to it, find out and let us know"

I already know about the man and his claims . Please stop talking subjective crap and YOU offer some FACTS . And not just the blah , blah , blah that youve offered up till now .

Well chiKa is new here,
and for me, that is just what you do. a lot of blah blah,... and putting people off, just because you don't agree with them... or their intentions.

btw are you a member of the staff?? Just curious

the thing is that THC has anticancer properties and it's true.

"Stoned lung cancer cells stopped in their tracks!

The beauty of this study is that we are showing that a substance of abuse, if used prudently, may offer a new road to therapy against lung cancer.
--Anju Preet, Ph.D.

Medical marijuana may not be just for nausea and pain control anymore. Dr. Preet and colleagues discovered that THC or Δ-9 tetrahydrocannabinol which is the active ingredient in the drug inhibits the growth and spread of an aggressive form of lung cancer.

Cellular cannabinoid receptors in cells can be activated by endocannabinoids--naturally produced marijuana-ish sorts of molecules--as well as by THC. Once occupied by the right sort of molecule, these receptors participate in various biological functions such as pain and anxiety control, and inflammatory processes. One THC derivative called Marinol has been approved for appetite stimulation in cancer and AIDS patients. Another drug called Acomplia blocks the cannabinoid receptors and is awaiting FDA approval for the metabolic syndrome, a pre-diabetic condition associated with notable weight gain around the waistline.

These Harvard investigators found that THC inhibited the progression of lung cancer cell growth both in petri dishes and in mice. While the mechanism of THC's anti-cancer action is unclear, the researchers speculate that THC may interfere with the formation of the cancer's blood supply."

http://stanford.wellsphere.com/life-as- ... ped/426100

"?-9 Tetrahydrocannabinol inhibits growth and metastasis of lung cancer: Abstract 4749

The active ingredient in marijuana cuts tumor growth in common lung cancer in half and significantly reduces the ability of the cancer to spread, say researchers at Harvard University who tested the chemical in both lab and mouse studies.

They say this is the first set of experiments to show that the compound, ?-9 tetrahydrocannabinol (THC), inhibits EGF-induced growth and migration in epidermal growth factor receptor (EGFR) expressing non-small cell lung cancer cell lines. Lung cancers that over-express EGFR are usually highly aggressive and resistant to chemotherapy.

THC that targets cannabinoid receptors CB1 and CB2 is similar in function to endocannabinoids, which are cannabinoids that are naturally produced in the body and activate these receptors. The researchers suggest that THC or other designer agents that activate these receptors might be used in a targeted fashion to treat lung cancer.

"The beauty of this study is that we are showing that a substance of abuse, if used prudently, may offer a new road to therapy against lung cancer," said Anju Preet, Ph.D., a researcher in the Division of Experimental Medicine.

Acting through cannabinoid receptors CB1 and CB2, endocannabinoids (as well as THC) are thought to play a role in variety of biological functions, including pain and anxiety control, and inflammation. Although a medical derivative of THC, known as Marinol, has been approved for use as an appetite stimulant for cancer patients, and a small number of U.S. states allow use of medical marijuana to treat the same side effect, few studies have shown that THC might have anti-tumor activity, Preet says. The only clinical trial testing THC as a treatment against cancer growth was a recently completed British pilot study in human glioblastoma.

In the present study, the researchers first demonstrated that two different lung cancer cell lines as well as patient lung tumor samples express CB1 and CB2, and that non-toxic doses of THC inhibited growth and spread in the cell lines. "When the cells are pretreated with THC, they have less EGFR stimulated invasion as measured by various in-vitro assays," Preet said.

Then, for three weeks, researchers injected standard doses of THC into mice that had been implanted with human lung cancer cells, and found that tumors were reduced in size and weight by about 50 percent in treated animals compared to a control group. There was also about a 60 percent reduction in cancer lesions on the lungs in these mice as well as a significant reduction in protein markers associated with cancer progression, Preet says.

Although the researchers do not know why THC inhibits tumor growth, they say the substance could be activating molecules that arrest the cell cycle. They speculate that THC may also interfere with angiogenesis and vascularization, which promotes cancer growth.

Preet says much work is needed to clarify the pathway by which THC functions, and cautions that some animal studies have shown that THC can stimulate some cancers. "THC offers some promise, but we have a long way to go before we know what its potential is," she said. "

http://www.aacr.org/home/public--media/ ... aspx?d=744

My favorite :)
Has pictures
Parallel experiments were performed testing the effect of ?9-THC on human brain cancer cells (glioblastoma multiforme, or GBM) and also on normal brain cells. Putting this herbal compound through the same tests that a new chemotherapeutic agent would go through revealed a potent and remarkably specific anti-cancer effect. Both types of cells were treated with the same concentration of ?9-THC but after 20 hours only the cancer cells died. Cell death is seen in the lower right panel as cells shrinking to inanimate white spheres.

N I C E!

it's an old documentary, people need to know, and have the right to know the truth. Cannabis has A LOT of medicinal used, beneficial effect on mental and bodily health.

YES, he did cure cancer with cannabis oil. Not weed, not hash..
plant extracts GOD.

He wanted to proof this in court, BUT those retard americans, never let the DOCTORS testify for him in court!

What does that say about american justice :S ?

thc kills braincancer cells for example, so GOD.
you are wrong.
AGAIN!

http://blog.wired.com/27bstroke6/2009/0 ... deman.html

that what america is, read it and weep. :)

peace.

[bigEdit]

Cannabis (hemp actually, for the porposes mentioned next, one does not need good cannabis. The poorest quality hemp will do just fine), does not sap the soil it stands on, therefore it can be grown every year on the same spot. It will grow in poor soils, the plants ddo not need heavy nutrients, like modern agriculture uses. (think rye, potatoes, etc.) they can not be grown every year on the same soil. And the nutrients pollute the ground and grouindwater. Cannabis therefore is the BEST to uses for manufaturing paper. Fibres for clothes, from the seeds one makes oil or bread. The oil can be used for cooking, or bio FUEL, the plants itself is the perfect medicine for a lot of things. The reasidu, can be fermented and the ethanol can be used as a BIO fuel.
And this is just a SMALL part of the things it is good for.

Cannabis can save the world!
[/bigEdit]

GOD is probably aware of cannabis-curing abilities.
But as he is pro-nwo he prefers to keep the little baby for those who know, including himself.
Every-single NWO follower will be treated the same the colaborators were after nazi power was destroyed.
Time to think.

"But as he is pro-nwo"

What do you mean with nwo ?

new world order?

It would be a pain in the ass if they knew that cannabis heals practically any kind of cancer, everyone would use it for medicinal purposes ! that could horribly lead them to enlightment or even worst, knowledge ! our overwhelming power would collapse immediately ! Argh ! keep it illegal and continue blaming !!!

(*Pariah bangs his head with force against the nearest brick wall*)

finally a good proving read on my favorite weed! :lol:

yes GOD is sometimes a bitch and haslte is his responses, but i think he does it to wipe out as much bullshit on the topic as possible, b/c yes alot of ppl can get talking out of their ass soemtimes.

for exampe, my mother can get talking about herbs and crap alot and talk about all these testimonials in books and stuff, half the time i dont beleive it b/c i would still need something to support it.

just saying if it means anything :lol:

I saw a video from this guy on google video, if I remember well.

It seemed he had real human proofs that that hemp oil worked.

Anyway, if I remember well he went to court sometimes (or just once?), and the judge didn't care about his factual proofs or didn't let him bring any witnesses.

Sorry if I'm wrong (I haven't read the text)

let's get one thing clear:

Smoking weed nor hash cures jack shit.
Smoking is unhealthy.
Vaporizing is not, but does not cure cancer.
Not weed or hash can cure cancer. Cannabis oil does,
the one used was from cannabis indica's.
I dont think it ever got smoked but orally used.

Cannabis sativa produces oil that works as a strong anti depressant.
it is the oil from the buds that is powerfull as a medicine against cancers.

Anyone really seen the documentary? Have "you" seen how
manufacterers of powders and pills reacted to the question:
How much of the money you make goes into research against cancer and other deseases? They nearly died on the spot!
Because these are questions that they do not want to hear.

Then, they got asked:
How is the buisness? And there were the smiles.
90% of their money goes into producing "cures" likes powders and pills
that actually do not cure anything! Some do, sure. Like penicilin.
That got invented long time ago. THere are no new GOOD medicin that cure anything. None!

Let's be honest, in this time and age we can surely beat some little bugger like cancer. It is just that money is more iimportant.
Again :)

cannabis can cure the world!

[offTopic]
and pariah, i hope the banging made you wake up more retarded then you were already? I saw a retarded post from you in the thread about the muslims.
You covertly forced your retarded opinion on us aswell, but you are to retarded to understand discussions get heated? Even in parlement shoes get thrown! So please, stfu or participate in a normal matter, without trying to mindfuck everyone like a muslim into what you want them to be :)
[offTopic]

peace.

dennis1978 a dit:
[offTopic]
and pariah, i hope the banging made you wake up more retarded then you were already? I saw a retarded post from you in the thread about the muslims.
You covertly forced your retarded opinion on us aswell, but you are to retarded to understand discussions get heated? Even in parlement shoes get thrown! So please, stfu or participate in a normal matter, without trying to mindfuck everyone like a muslim into what you want them to be :)
[offTopic]

If you don't agree with something, please tell people why in the appropriate thread.

"to retarded to understand discussions get heated"

Heated discussions I don't mind (I've taken part in many) - its bickering I dislike - its not big and its not clever... you know, like calling someone retarded because he has a different opinion than you.

"mindfuck everyone like a muslim"

...wow... I don't even know what to say to that; maybe its because I've hit my head against the wall too many times.., then again, it might be because its blatently discriminatory language... who knows...

http://www.psychonaut.com/post-32944.html

"Mutual respect

Mutual respect between all forum users. This means you won't ever start a discussion with someone else while making advantage of someone else's behavior, possible physical or mental handicaps, race or gender. Do not actively react to personal remarks by others and refrain from posting stuff solely to offend people."

Feel free to post in the "Danger of Islam" thread if you have something to say in response to my opinions.

Retour