Mandatory shroom diploma for Dutch mushroom vendors

i love this idea!

Jahvisions a dit:
I believe this never works because in the first place you can't check if they follow rules. When I was 14 I bought also liquor while you had to be 16, if I couldn't get it someone else took it.

But it is impossible to prevent an issue like this totally; this is a method for lowering casualties and irresponsible users access to entheogens. It won't lower it to 0% (what would?) but it works.

sounds like a good alternative...
still there are a lot of 'smartshop' owners who sell mushrooms without even knowing what they actually sell...really...some of them don't know anything about there own products,as long as they earn money...
safety first...good advice is always welcome to curious and beginning psychonauts. ;)

well said

cody a dit:
still there are a lot of 'smartshop' owners who sell mushrooms without even knowing what they actually sell...

It seems like none of the proffesional growers ever did it themselves in their whole fucking life!
People who work there neither
(don't get high on own supplies)

Jahvisions a dit:
I believe this never works because in the first place you can't check if they follow rules. When I was 14 I bought also liquor while you had to be 16, if I couldn't get it someone else took it. And if a tourist says he knows what it is how do you know he is telling the truth. If you give information who says they going to listen and if he says he don't want to hear it are you going to refuse to sell while you are running a store?
I know what you mean.
But aren't these tourists now buying liquor like us and getting drunk and maybe at times even making the streets unsafe?
At least the stores will give (very) useful information for everyone who buys something there, and in my opinion that's a very good thing already.
In any case, the responsibility lies with the customer this way. Because the stores have informed them well enough for them to reconsider or to use the shrooms with more care.

Retour