Ecstasy Is Not as Damaging as Predicted

• Auteur de la discussion Auteur de la discussion GOD
  • Date de début Date de début
Forkbender a dit:
Psychoid a dit:
So my guess is that you can keep the magic if...

At some point in time you are going to realize that all magic is just a trick. Why live in an illusion?

[e]It also gets boring after a while if you don't abuse.

magic, when talking about MDMA, is just a word used to name the very special and unique effect it produces.

I don't think I could ever get bored of the effects E used to produce on me... in fact I'd gladly stay in that state for my whole life! At least if I wouldn't have abused and stayed to a consumption of 1 pill every 3-6 months, it would have taken years before I started getting bored lol.

Please learn to be happy without drugs.

Also, maybe it changes your MIND, seeing as many of the changes that do persist are those on a behaivoral level, undetectable by measuring serotonin or dendrites.

Where's the mind?

In the brain?

spice a dit:
Psychoid a dit:
But what's the reason for this loss of magic? Logically if it is permanent that would mean a permanent change in the brain or damage...

Assuming that all change is damage, yes.

But what if all change DOESN'T equate to damage?????

That's why I said change OR damage, I think it's silly to say all changes are damage, as a positive change can't be called damage...
It is true that E, especially that trip that made me become a psychonaut, has made some changes within me. It changed my view on a lot of things, and I learned about myself. It was like scanning my personality then analyzing it and then making conclusions which helped me become a much better person than I used to be. It felt like I had total lucidity and like I temporarily had gained access to a big and important data bank of the world. This was my best trip, the most MAGIC (^^). But maybe MDMA isn't the only substance responsible for this trip, as I spent the whole night hallucinating. Objects in the distance morphed into other things, mostly people. When I got closer I saw what it really was, but when I stayed far away I really couldn't tell what it really was. But I could distinguish when it was an hallucination after a few ones because they all had a strange feeling to them... Spent the whole night with eyes open, so I dunno if I had CEV's, but I didn't have any OEV's. It felt a lot like E but maybe there was something different. I'm wondering, maybe there was some diphenhydramine? I saw lab analysis of some identical pills of different colors and they all contained MDMA only. But I've never found the one I took that night. But I had taken some of the other colors, and they felt the same, except they weren't as strong.

It was this pill, in beige:

http://ecstasydata.org/viewtablet.php?ID=1555

Forkbender a dit:
Please learn to be happy without drugs.

Oh, that I have learned, don't worry ;)

mysticwarrior a dit:
My conclusion, you can't really abuse mdma.

i have seen people abuse E like you wouldnt believe... they are truely E tarded.. there were some green notes(pills) that were extremely potent.. 1 pill and your eyes would be rolling in the back of your head type. a few girls i know decided to take 30 between 4 people in 1 night. one of those girls especially would take around 40-75pills a week if she could get her hands on them. you always see her walking around town with a big bottle of water.. trippin balls.

E is over rated.. if you want to have an enjoyable strong body buzz, stick with mescaline. theres no horrible i want to die comedown.

GOD a dit:
"The Advisory Council on the Misuse of Drugs from the UK, an independent research body that advises the government on issues related to drug use and abuse, has been behind the new research. "

That's definately 1 of the many places where the study needed to be done from: The Advisory Council on the Misuse of Drugs from the UK. I'm glad to hear that.

If you take MDMA a lot, the effect will get weaker and weaker, until the moment you won't feel anything anymore...

Not my words, but the words of Ann Shulgin, which she said on the LSD conference a few years ago in Basel, Switzerland. She can take whatever she wants, but she doesn't feel anything anymore when it comes to MDMA...

Retour