Decriminalize Drug Use

• Auteur de la discussion Auteur de la discussion Dr. Leospace
  • Date de début Date de début
Interesting, the thing is though afaik the dutch policy mainly is very shit because it's so unclear. The police can do a whole lot to you even for smoking on the street (correct me if I'm wrong but i think any type of drug usage in public space can get you a lil in trouble) but what do they usually do and how strict they are is mostly pure luck from what I've heard.

Yea thats right, pure luck.

Personally I would love to see cannabis legalized so the stigma (is that English lol) would slowly disappear.

Ok , thank's by the info , i saw know that i really don't know nothing about dutch laws , I always though that was totally legal , i already know that i can only buy 5g but nothing about homegrow.

About the quality , Dutch weed is very good but i smoke it every day here , weed in Switzerland is the same , we use the same teks and all my home grow material cames from Holland (from Bio Bizz , Canna , etc..)
And also amazing outdoor , see picture (just for relax your eyes)

legal cultures :

erntebig.jpg

indoor2.jpg

field1.jpg

Very interesting topic. I had a thought about this and came up with the following.
The argument "I must be able to take whatever I take" is stupid. Laws are not made for money, but to make sure other people don't get harmed by your behaviour. This means that the people who made the laws think that the drugs that are illegal now, make you, the taker, harm other people. This can be right sometimes, but definitely not always. But as a government, you can't risk it, so you illegalize it. Simple.
Also, the people that harm other people by taking drugs (I'm thinking mostly of cocaine and heroine here, not to mention alcohol...), generally are just, well, desperate and poor, addicted people, from getto's and stuff. Legalising drugs is not an option imo, not by far.

But maybe, we can make it legal from a certain age AND under certain conditions. Me, being only 17, would find this a bad thing, but you (normally) get wiser as you grow older so you would be expected to handle drugs better also. But not only that, you can only get a little dose, once in a certain time. The doses should be based on scientific studies, as well as the time interval. The kind of drug you get should be based on your needs and experience. So basically I am thinking of a kind of center that controls all the drug use(rs) in the country, so they can make sure nothing get's out of hand. When people come to get drugs when they are not ready for a new dose, they just don't get it. And ofcourse, everyone should be informed about drugs. In an objective way, that would be a first step. So come on people, tell everyone about the drugs you take and what they have done, lives depend on it!

Greets,
Spidi.

Spidi a dit:
Legalising drugs is not an option imo, not by far.

but the topic is about decriminalization not legalization , so you are out from the topic . decriminalize is just a law to protect drugs users from prision , nothing more

amoak a dit:
Spidi a dit:
Legalising drugs is not an option imo, not by far.

but the topic is about decriminalization not legalization , so you are out from the topic . decriminalize is just a law to protect drugs users from prision , nothing more

I know, just spreading my ideas and continuing other people's posts.

Retour