Dead bear covered with Obama signs found at school

• Auteur de la discussion Auteur de la discussion JustinNed
  • Date de début Date de début
yeah, and that's kind of the problem with the "left".. everyone gets so wrapped up in their own cause of choice i think they often are unable to step back and take a look at the big picture. you can't have everything the way you want it all at once. in the last election a national movement called ABC (anything but conservative) started, and was widely publicised: where the idea was to vote for whatever non-con party in your riding would get the most votes. the idea failed, but it was a good one. if everyone had followed it the cons would have been devastated (except in alberta and saskatchewan maybe, haha)

the right on the other hand is pretty united in what it wants. sweep social problems under the rug, throw kids in jail, vengeance instead of justice, etc

.. and i still dream about southern bc and the west coast. i miss it. just the scenery and the air alone make me feel more awake and alive everytime i go there

Yeah this is the kind of thing that makes me want to... Well Spice you know. Beat McCain supporting evangelical hunting rednecks to death. What shall we call these people? We totally need to coin a term for them. There are so many! 50% if not more of the country :( My own family for christ sakes!

you guys know the symbology of that right? with the bear being the sign of a healthy economy...

Spice, I also live in 'deep' south and know many many many many rednecks that like to just kill shit. It's one thing to hunt for nourishment, and for survival, but it's just beyond ridiculous.

And to Drugless, some states have bear seasons because during there breeding time the get populated and no longer have forest to survive in/have food, so they go in to town. Atleast this is my guess, I haven't studied/looked in to it or anything, but I know down here we have Coyote season. >_<

Retour