Caffeine increases tendency to hallucinate.

• Auteur de la discussion Auteur de la discussion Forkbender
  • Date de début Date de début
GOD a dit:
Like it ? Or like it because one is adicted .

No I'm not addicted I only drink some from time to time no more than once a week and just really like the effects. I feel clear headed, full of energy, I'm a bit hot, music appreciation is greatly improved. Too bad it doesn't last longer ^^

No I'm not addicted I only drink some from time to time no more than once a week and just really like the effects. I feel clear headed, full of energy, I'm a bit hot, music appreciation is greatly improved. Too bad it doesn't last longer ^^

This is something i never really understood. I always used to drink LOTS of coffee. Really, 25 cups coffee could easily make my day. But then i suddenly quit drinking it, and i could not even notice the addiction.

To be honest i felt much better ;)

Nowadays i drink a view cups coffee a day, without the caffeine.....

25 cups a day? Is that even possible?
I drank coffee daily for a year, but the last few years i drink like one cup of coffee a month.

Coffee makes me sleepy/doens't speed me up at all.

Still, I love to drink a cup while smoking.

Icelus a dit:
25 cups a day? Is that even possible?
I drank coffee daily for a year, but the last few years i drink like one cup of coffee a month.

Depends what U do in life! Are U awake from 6AM to 2AM for instance. Or what U do for living, student doesn't drink so much coffee like worker on construction yard and he just the same comparing with office guy. Also what is "one cup"? Do U mean 3dcl or 0,7? Cause one cup is from 05-08dcl. I fill myself with 0,8liter per day. And when not working doesn't drink it at all!! So what addiction we are talking about? Maybe custom, ritual in the morning with coffee drinking is "responsible" for "addiction"! Cause coffee really helps to get awake little bit faster and easier. Always U can use ICE COLD WATER BUCKED and splash your head in it! EVEN BETTER THEN COFFEE! BELIEVE ME!

Seems like caffeine has a subjective effect. I can't sleep but I am not fitter. Strange state of mind and doesn't increase my working capacity. I now try not to literally die during the day with ginseng and vitamin C but it is still hard to not just fall asleep...I am a person that needs 10-12 hours of sleep hehe

Retour