ALERT,ALERT! NEED HELP NOW!!

• Auteur de la discussion Auteur de la discussion cosmicdeep
  • Date de début Date de début

cosmicdeep

Glandeuse Pinéale
:D :D :D I have found some mushrooms few minutes ago! Need some mushroom expert opinion. They are small, they were all togrther by the woodchips (in woods), and they are all purple-blue.I have taken pictures of them. Please help me how to send you my pictures!

:D My user name is primozb (on imageshack),please look at the pics as soon as posible. Thanks Lion and others...

Where are they , give me the www. adress and i will look . You could look at the pictures here in the photo gallery , in the mushroom part and see if any thing looks the same .

www.imageshack.us, i am a user called primozb. im not sure if you need to be registered to see pictures of other users, not sure. surfing the internet i bacame suspicious that my shrooms could be Panaeolus cyanescens? What do zou think?

I tried searching under primozb but didn't work.
You should copy the link from the pictures to here.
Do you have msn? I perhaps can help you out that way?

I just tried to look at image shack and couldnt get in using your email adress and your password . When you posted the photos there they gave you a web adress to see them , what is it ? If your mushrooms were growing on wood or in the woods they were not Panaeolus cyanescens .

STOP CALM DOWN . It doesnt work again . Just look at the top of this page and post the fotos in to the Photo Gallery . And read my last post properly .

After you posted the picture there you were given a web adress where other people can look at the foto , what is it .

How big were they , how long are the stems , what sort of cap have they got .
You should find out what the mushrooms that you are looking for look like BEFORE you go picking and you should not pick mushrooms that you dont know . Some mushrooms are poisonous and you can poison yourself just by touching them .

Thanks Lion i`ll look now .

NO THEY ARE NOT PSILOCYBIN MUSHROOMS . THROW THEM AWAY AND WASH YOUR HANDS : AND FIND OUT WHAT THE MUSHROOMS THAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR LOOK LIKE BEFORE YOU PICK THEM .
Look in the foto gallery at the pictures of mushrooms on page 4 . Thats what you are looking for if you look in the woods . The ones you have picked look like conocybe and that will give you a BAD stomach at least .

Jesus fucking christ , i just looked at all the pictures there , and one of them is totaly different than the others , it has a thick , flat white top and white gills !!! If you dont take care you are going to KILL yourself !!!! Throw them away and wash your hands NOW .

:D Yeah, i know. But what brougt my attention on those was that they were extrmly blue when i saw them. Isnt the blue color that matters?

NO KNOWING WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR FIRST IS WHAT MATTERS .
AND I DONT SEE ANY BLUE THERE AT ALL !!! I SEE POISONOUS .

HAVE YOU LOOKED WHERE I SAID . DONT POST ANOTHER POST TILL YOU HAVE .

Good night , i hope you wake up in the morning !!!! Please . I nearly had an abortion !!!

And you still didnt say if you had looked at the pictures i said to look at . Being impulsive can kill you !!!

Retour