5 years in prison for a 5 minute experience

Alcohol impairs driving. What do they do? Make it illegal to drive under the influence. This makes sense.
Salvia impairs driving. What do they do? Make it illegal to do salvia. This, not so much.

JustinNed a dit:
Just fucking ridiculous. Most people that I know that try salvia once never even have an urge to do it again. Drive a fucking car? If your fucking stupid enough to take a hit of salvia driving down the interstate you need to fucking go just off a cliff. It's infuriating living in such an ignorant community making decisions based on lies and religionists believes.
The only thing that will come of making Salvia a felony to possess is that it is going to attract more people to it saying, "Hey if they made it illegal, it HAS to be good!" So what happens when someone has some salvia growing in there garden completely oblivious as to what it is, or that it is even illegal. They are than manufacturing a controlled substance and would be just as illegal as manufacturing, lets say Marijuana or Cocaine.
My brain is lacking for words because decisions like this by the government just completely baffle me, but as said before, it is definitely not surprising.

Yes you are right my friend :)

Retour