Weed, helping me solidify my acid trip

• Auteur de la discussion Auteur de la discussion Crimzen
  • Date de début Date de début

Crimzen

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
i dont know if this should go here or in the synthetic user related one, if it would be better in the other one i'd be happy if a mod would move it to where it belongs :)

I'm stoned
its a particularly nice high, i've been stoned for about 2 hours had only 2 cones of this weed that smelt pretty different hard to explain how, not fruity or anything just different.. anyway when i was smoking and for the first hour i was alone and smoking at my mates apartment after work, sitting outside in the city (behind my mates wall tho) was strangely enjoyable, it was a cloudy day but as the sun went down it made sky nice salmon and light pinks, really soft but i could really see the beauty behind it, i also thought alot about how the clouds are formed etc.
i was looking at a tree that the caretaker (we're in an apartment building) had removed branches from..via ripping, now normaly it wouldnt make me look twice but it was almost hard to look at, scars all over it and bark hanging down plus it seems he took the edger to its roots right next to the trunk...so now half the tree is dropping, i think its dying but its been like that for a long time, its just a sorry sight
and now thanks to weed i've solidified some things i've felt whilst tripping and it feels good
:D

it was like a day or 2 after an acid trip
it was like a euphoric high, and its the same weed i've been smoking for aaages

Retour