True High: Tale of American MJ

• Auteur de la discussion Auteur de la discussion Guest
  • Date de début Date de début
G

BUSH SMOKED POT!
Serious, there is a documentry comming out next year,
True High: The True Tale of American Marijuana

The first 13 minutes are already online to be seen and at 0.48 (or -12.24) you hear Bush talking on the phone, admitting (although not literary) that he smoked Cannabis! :shock:

So it's time for an info-war people!

Sorry to move the Dutch Save the Mushroom topics off the chart, STILL CHECK THOSE!
For Dutch people though, because their written in Dutch...
RED DE PADDO! (save the mushroom)

Here is the story for those of you who don't know it yet.

The cannabis story is good , but what about the coke ? A few years ago i read about a witness or witnesses saying that he had taken coke .

I looked at the site in English and thought that it was a good report .......BUT this bit makes my blood boil:-

"Among the Koryak people of Siberia the ceremonial use of Fly Agaric involved the shaman ingesting the mushroom, after which others would drink his urine to partake of its effects

Reindeer in northern Europe are also attracted to the Fly Agaric and Siberian people would slaughter them and get high by eating the meat"

Absolute mentaly ill bullshit , chemicaly impossible . That is the sort of hokus pokus that realy makes me angry and that any normal person would see is impossible without having to think twice . Mixing idiotic hearsay like that with a good story just disqualifys the whole story .

Ohw shit, yeah man, that was the part I couldn't hear correctly because I walked to the kitchen sink...

Shit man, horrible bullshit :evil:

The bit about the Fly Agaric wasnt in the film clip it was on the end of the

http://www.dutchamsterdam.nl/238-amsterdam-mushrooms

link you gave , and did i understand that right you missed part of the video because you were having a shit in the sink !?!?!?

I wrote to them and they replied . This is a part of my reply to their reply explaining to them why i dont like the two quotes from the London Times that they used and the reference to entrys in google they gave me on the subject:-

"At a first look ( at their google reference ) it seems to me like a mixture of commercial adverts for shops and three reports from 1658 ,1730 and 1861-71 . The same old reports that are taken up by one book writer after another . Ask yourself how much Fly Agaric a person would have to eat so that his urine would contain enough of the drug to be "hallucinogenic" ? Think of the rate that a body produces urine and the concentration of the drug in that urine . The quantity of urine that a person under the intoxicating effects of Fly Agaric produces would be to mutch for another person to drink to get an effect as the concentration of the drug in it is to low . Theoretically it would be possible but then one would have to collect all the urine and boil it down before it was drunk to get an amount that the body could assimilate fast enough to cause intoxicating effects . From my own personal experience i can say that i have tried drinking my own urine after taking an intoxicating dose of Fly Agaric and nothing happened . Fly Agaric is not a drug of choice for the most people as the effects are mostly described as being very negative , somewhere between being kicked in the kidneys and a mild form of delirium .

As far as eating the flesh of dead reindeer to become intoxicated is concerned one must realise that where they live Fly Agaric are not that common . And then if one thinks about how much a reindeer would have to eat to have a high enough concentration of the drug in its flesh to be "hallucinogenic" in an amount that a person could consume the theory disqualifys itself ? Plus the fact that if reindeer eat Fly Agaric for its drug content it means that they are effected by it and that that concentration of the drug in its flesh would kill it .

The London times or other parts of the worlds ultra right wing press are not good sources of factual information , if they were we would not be living in the sick world that we are forced to live in now . Maybe you could either delete the two quotes or attach the source so that people would know that it is not proven fact , please ."

Back to George W. , maybe it would be a good idea to make a list of all the american presidents that have smoked cannabis like R.Reagan and his wife Nancy , J.F.Kennedy and Clinton . The sons of presidents Carter and Ford smoked in the white house and George Bushes vice president Dan Quayle smoked it and also tried other drugs in college . Jack Herer says that "From the middle of the 19th century untill cannabis was made illegal nearly every american president used cannabis" . Thomas Jefferson smuggled cannabis seeds into America and i think i remember that either Lincoln or Washington is on record as having grown it , sorry i cant remember wich one .

No but that video has nothing to do with the True High documentary.

The link I put there was just to give people an update about how things are at the moment in NL.

I think the True High is a good innitiative, 'cause the war against innocent people has to stop!

"I think the True High is a good innitiative, 'cause the war against innocent people has to stop! "

Me 2 , something has to change , things cant go on as they are or we will soon be in to deep to get out again .

"So it's time for an info-war people!"

Your right , lets put up a fight and defend ourselves . If Holland goes down we all go down .

On the other hand.... might be cool to be an overnight criminal :mrgreen: :roll:

"I`m a joker , i`m a toker , i`m a midnight smoker , i get my lovin on the run......

Retour