The Great Tennessee Marijuana Cave

Caduceus Mercurius

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
The Great Tennessee Marijuana Cave
Law enforcement officers in Tennessee make the greatest underground discovery since Tutankhamen’s tomb was unearthed in the Valley of the Kings.

tennhouse.jpg

Under this ordinary house is a marijuana grow-op unlike any you have ever seen. Within the caves of middle Tennessee, growers constructed a complex of offices, living quarters, restroom facilities, and a climate-controlled forest of over one thousand cannabis plants.

marijuana-cave-5.jpg

marijuana-cave-6.jpg

marijuana-cave-7.jpg

marijuana-cave-8.jpg

vaultdoor.jpg

Behind this vault door is Wonkaland for stoners.

secretentrance.jpg

The vegetative and flowering chambers each contained over 500 plants on a hydroponic irrigation system.

vegroom1.jpg

gloriousgrow.jpg

gloriousgrow2.jpg

gloriousgrow3.jpg

gloriousgrow4.jpg

tennrepresents.jpg

A 150-yard tunnel leads to a concealed escape hatch below a hydraulic rock!

insidegrow.jpg

shaft.jpg

hydraulicrock.jpg

Three men were arrested. The mastermind behind the operation was running it from Florida.

WOW! I’m lost for words.
This is by far the most 'PRO' setup I have ever seen inside a prohibited nation.
It's so awesome, like a trench system. Well, we are technically at war.
I would never leave if I had an underground tunnel system with a plethora of plants like this, id never see the sun again :lol:

Too bad this got busted; and that makes you think, how did they get busted? A leak within the operation? Suspect fluctuations in power usage? For all the trouble they went to conceal it, you would have thought it would pay off.

awesome work !

a pity it was found by the 'authorities'

Haha, great mind who came up with that idea. Nice pictures to. I wonder how they found it.

the tennesse op. was busted because of highly suspicious power leaks in the neiborghood .. to greedy (and to risky) to ask for a higher supply level ..

=)

For the second(thx misery) , 23 kilos out of 4000 plants, the guys do not have any thumb at all

Retour