THC Can Improve the Symptoms of Schizophrenia

• Auteur de la discussion Auteur de la discussion HeartCore
  • Date de début Date de début

HeartCore

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
We are reporting improvement of symptoms of schizophrenia in a small group of patients who received the cannabinoid agonist dronabinol (synthetic ?-9-tetrahydrocannabinol). Before this report, cannabinoids had usually been associated with worsening of psychotic symptoms.

http://journals.lww.com/psychopharmacol ... ol.10.aspx

People who want to discuss this, go ahead, I'm just a messenger ;)

It seems that you are pretty creative, using google or another monster secretive search engine.... 8)

The way I have interpreted this is that there not just giving home grown cannabis and announcing improvement in schitzopherina.

there using more pharmacology and using the natural plant in a specific way to reverse the affects of schitzopherina.

I don't think I fully understand exactly what takes place and how much they are altering or just using the plant as is.

but I do think this is great and that there research is very important. it doesn't surprise me at all that cannabis could be used to treat many things. especially after reading many articles on this forum.

on a personally note home grown cannabis unfortunately does not improve the effects of schitz for me.
I know i've tried many times.

^Did you try a strain high in CBD and low in THC? I've heard this might in fact be beneficial.

Retour