Switzerland votes against Cannabis

• Auteur de la discussion Auteur de la discussion restin
  • Date de début Date de début

restin

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Today was the day and what should I say?

Switzerland voted with 3X% aganist 6X% against the Cannabis Initiative. Until now, no Canton voted Yes.

:evil:

Remember, Remember the thirtieth November
Criminality, Ignorance, Theft.
I see no reason
why the Cannabis Treason
should ever be forgot.

I am so amazed by the fact, how negative people think about Cannabis. Especially because alcohol, is so much more dangerous then most other drugs in the world. Alcohol is just so negative, you can see in Holland a mayor difference between coffeeshops and just bar's. If you walk in a bar at night, it's likely that you could get problems, because alcohol seems to fuck up peoples minds. If you walk into a coffeeshop, most of the time you can feel the peace in there. You can have verrry interesting conversation in there.... Something i miss in these bars that are all over the world.

:shock:
i thought that a research had concluded that most people in switserland would vote for legalisation.
I mean like, they already have LSD therapy! so why would they be so.... short-minded to keep it illegal? :?
Because it would flood them with "drugs tourists"? heck that would even boost their economy even more...

No, i don't get this one... :roll:

it's all about what others think.
they have to keep their name "clear". drugs is taboo, and will be for a long time.
we're fucked, let's face it!
underground drugs for life man! fuck the system!

Does someone has the results of the previous votes about this issue ?

no, but they were also quite clear.
drugs is taboo, and will be for a long time.
I think that's the main reasons. People I know who voted against are either anti-drugs in general or just don't want people to toke in public.

sad news.. :roll:

yeah indeed sad news...but well ... ignorance got to be bliss, is it not ??? well who knows, but what is probably clear is that ignorance is still being too strong for a change...

peace

the real drug problem is that we need more and better drugs..

Retour