Super High Me

• Auteur de la discussion Auteur de la discussion GOD
  • Date de début Date de début

GOD

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Super High Me

Determined to find out the true effects of marijuana on the human body, stand-up comedian and former Stoner of the Year Doug Benson documents his experience avoiding pot for 30 days and then consuming massive amounts of the drug for 30 days. More than just an amusing story of one man's quest to get superhigh, this documentary also examines the hotly contested debate over medical marijuana use.

Screening Date...: April 20, 2008
DVD Date..........: June 17, 2008
Video Bitrate...............: 135kbps? XviD
Video Resolution................: 608x352
Video Framerate....................: 29.97fps
Audio Quality.......: 108kbps VBR MP3
Language.............................: English
Runtime................................: 1:30:12
Size.......................................: 698MB
Size Compressed...........: 688MB
IMDB Rating: 8.6/10 (90 votes)
Rotten Tomatoes: 60%

LL Teaser/Trailer :- www.liveleak.com/view?i=da0_1198838337

RT Reviews :- http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/super_high_me/

IMDB :- http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1111833/

I just watched it , its the best thing that i`ve seen for years . Its very funny , informative , educational and inspirational . The music is also exelent . I felt stoned after watching it .

GOD a dit:
I just watched it , its the best thing that i`ve seen for years . Its very funny , informative , educational and inspirational . The music is also exelent . I felt stoned after watching it .

How can you just have watched it?
Screening date 20 april (that means in theaters 20th april??)
Dvd date only in june...?

"How can you just have watched it? "

I just turned nero showtime on and pointed it at the file and watched it = Super High Me DVDSRC.avi = 715.714 kbs . I just watched it again and now i think its even better than i thought it was yesterday . I cracked up laughing . This is "super size me" X 1,000 . This is definately a must see . Maybe if you read the first post again you will understand ? If not PM me please .

Retour