Students pick cannabis over tobacco

Caduceus Mercurius

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
High school students in Florida are more likely to smoke marijuana than tobacco, according to a new report on adolescent health from the state Health Department.

_1770014_smoking300.jpg

About 16 percent of Florida high school students said they used marijuana in the past month versus 15.5 percent who said they smoked cigarettes, according to a 2006 government survey.

The difference is dramatic in Martin County where 24 percent of high school students say they’ve used marijuana in the past month, compared to 20 percent who used cigarettes. Martin County had a higher rate of teen tobacco and marijuana use than neighboring counties.

marijuana.jpg

On the positive side for Martin County youth, the report showed they were more likely to get enough “vigorous physical activity

if cannabis would be as widely and as cheap available as tobacco i would pick cannabis over tobacco and smoke my cigarettes with weed. :mrgreen:

i would need to be a king though then, because i wouldn't want to work anymore. :weedman:

or i would buy myself a BIG stash and move to a beautiful island. :)

YEAH GO ON STUPID FUCKS. SMOKING POT EQUALS DEATH. haha ... making war equals death ... dumb motherfuckers.... i refer to the message of the image :D :D :D
potskull.jpg

in my opinion the mistake is mixing tobacco with weed and then talking about the effects of smoking joints... but there are two drugs involved... tobacco and weed... so ... maybe these drugs interfere in the body balance... anyway .... it is just so plain stupid to refer to marijuana as a NEGATIVE plant which is BAD for people instead of just telling the truth ...

though .... being a bong smoker i sort of like bong rips and therefore marijuana and tobacco mixed ... don't reccommend it to everybody however... a friend of mine experienced a bong rip when he first smoked weed and first smoked a bong... since then he says he doesn't like weed and doesn't smoke it at all... maybe because of the experience seeing his spirit flying out of his body after the bong rip ... maybe because of the experience of vomiting, too... :weedman:

peace.

i would need to be a king though then, because i wouldn't want to work anymore

Well how did you want to buy your weed?

Though they should legalize it! The world would become a better place...
i hate those stupid websites :(

Well a king gets the weed by his servants. So the servants would be some stupid politicians. But still it wouldn't be too bad for them, as weed would be cheaper.
:weedman:

I also think the world would be a better place, was the herb legalized.
But i would vote for a controlled sale of weed in coffee shops, so that you are being well informed about what you do. The spreading of good info is necessary for the herb being legalized.

peace

Well, that's a bit less money into the state's pocket, too bad they'll still end up addicted to nicotine (as they still put tobacco into theirs joints).

The responses to the original article (posted below it on the page) are so far quite reassuring.

Marihuana in my brain
takes more time to ejaculate :partyman:

That skull pic is an oxymoron :evil:

moronic oxide in cristal form the worst thing you could do to your mind :twisted:

especially if taken in pure base form :evil:

I hope the next headline is: Mankind picks mind over matter.
Only to discover that matter is a figment of mind.

Space-is-the-Place a dit:
???????? a dit:
That skull pic is an oxymoron :evil:

Hey, that skull also has feelings, quit picking on the poor fellow, let him be in peace![/quote:2wfr3hl0]

buffachino a dit:
I hope the next headline is: Mankind picks mind over matter.
Only to discover that matter is a figment of mind.

So you're 19 millenia old you said?
Still great to have you around Buff!!!

i have no age.
And its good to be around, thanks :D

he's a 12 years old smart ass, that's what he is, right buff?
he's one of the teens that picked Ganja over tobacco (at least the one commercialized in our "civilized" world)

Dantediv86 a dit:
he's a 12 years old smart ass, that's what he is, right buff?
he's one of the teens that picked Ganja over tobacco (at least the one commercialized in our "civilized" world)
nice vocabulary for a 12 y/o then! =D

it's because of the Ganja^^

lol and the shrooms, don't forget the shrooms!

and poisonous snakes and insects and scorpions, Oh MY!

"Students pick cannabis over tobacco"

I`d rather pick mushrooms than tobacco .....................

Retour