Steve-O busted!

Caduceus Mercurius

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
LOS ANGELES - Steve-O of "Jackass" fame was arrested for investigation of vandalism and possession of a controlled substance at his Hollywood home.

Police arrested the 33-year-old co-star of MTV's prank-filled program at 5 a.m. Monday after a neighbor made a citizen's arrest following a dispute over a fence, Los Angeles police Officer Ana Aguirre said.

Steve-O, born Stephen Glover, was booked at a Hollywood police station on suspicion of vandalism and an outstanding traffic warrant, Aguirre said. He was also booked for investigation of possessing a controlled substance for allegedly having a small quantity of drugs on him, Aguirre said.

4031-Steve-O.jpg

Aguirre did not provide further details.

Messages left for Glover's manager, Ben Feigin, were not immediately returned.

Source: recordonline.com

Hmm I wonder which substance... is steve-o the first psychonautic-jackass? :lol:

if i remember correctly Steve has been arrested for possesion of some extasy and weed in the past. In England, I believe.

no! he is a rock star who takes the "drugs" that people like to get "wasted" on man!! i dont think he would like to explore the deep vaults within his own mind, doesnt seem like the guy. hes too used to stapling his own ass with a stapler! but yeh i liked jackass before, now it seems sometimes inappropriate what they do, but yeh they gotta make their papers! :)

if it entertains, it sells!

wasn't it Steve-O that took a bunch of PCP and videotaped it calling it "How PCP saved my life"? ill search youtube for that shit!

(part 1)

Ok definately a JACKASS, and definately not a psychonaut.

I have to admit the vid is kind of funny though :P

^ I agree with the above.....

Steve-O got arrested in my state a couple of years ago for stapling his nut-sack to his leg while standing on top of the bar at some saloon near New Orleans.

He's an idiot, as well as a jackass.

spice a dit:
Steve-O got arrested in my state a couple of years ago for stapling his nut-sack to his leg while standing on top of the bar at some saloon near New Orleans.

lol, he sure is...

the government probably fund him to maintain the stereo-typical image that most "drug" users now have. thanks alot dude!

"continueing on the war on drugs, afghanistan and the opium trade rise by 400% in the last 2 years.."

^ I agree with the above.....

Haha, well being persecuted for stapling your sack to your leg, that's something to be proud of. I don't get it, why would you spend your life doing such things, for the money? Money is overrated and it surely ain't worth stapling your sack to your leg for. But I guess he just likes it or something...

If I remember right Steve-O was arrested before for swallowing marijuana in a bag and told the police, and he was arrested. In court the Judge asked him why he said anything and his response was, "You have to look at it from my view I spend a couple of days in jail, and you guys have to search through my poop for the weed."

Deffinately a complete Jackass but that's why I love watching him, he does the stupid things I'm to smart to do.

Which just goes to show you....

Does he think that the cops MIND searching through 'his poop for weed'????

Looking up assholes and staring at naked men is what their lifes work is, they enjoy looking up peoples asses......in their militaristic mindset, iit's a 'CAVITY SEARCH'......

Spice is right ofc and I know I should be serious too.. but..
I think steve-o is totally gnarly! :lol:
He must have had some fucked up childhood or sth ofc to be stapling his nutsack to his leg but I have a lot less respect for a lot of men in expensive suits
I don't really think he's in it for the money as much as a lot of the other jackasses
Imo he's just a gnarly idiot on a mission with a few serious scars of the past and a fucked up 'society'
He never grew up and I'm under the impression he does not intend to
Of course there's responsibility but this idiot is definately by far my favourite jackass
Just defending lil' old steve-o a bit :roll:
Btw citizens arest? don't know if they have something like that in my country
I smell conspiracy and corruption all over that one

Being an idiot or not, he is more 'activist' than any of us here :roll:

Or is he a pussy shit when the camera is not recording? :roll:

steve-o = retarded.
he gives drugs a bad name.

First busted, now hospitalized

DoseNation just posted the following about Steve O:

For those of you who haven't heard, Steve-O, the death-defying prankster and co-star of the "Jackass" TV show and films, was involuntarily hospitalized this month by his bromo buddies for being busted for cocaine possession; being unable to quit acting like an out-of-control spaz; and being an insufferable crazy drugged up motherf*cker. According to his MySpace blog, he is in the "insane asylum" where he continues to post news of his drug history for those who are interested.

jamesk_steveo_98916.jpg

[quote:3nmgg9jk]Stephen Glover, also known as Steve-O, who is currently hospitalized at Los Angeles’ Cedar-Sinai Medical Center, opened up about his drug and alcohol problems and also about his mother’s alcoholism, on his MySpace blog. The “Jackass

Retour