Simon Vinkenoog at the edge of passing away

• Auteur de la discussion Auteur de la discussion Brugmansia
  • Date de début Date de début

Brugmansia

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Dutch poet and psychedelist Simon Vinkenoog is about to slip away in an hospital in Amsterdam due to a brain haemorrhage according his wife, who and her family got informed about his condition by medical proffesions. Nearly all his physiqual functions are abandoned except for his heart pulse and breath. It is only a matter of hours or a day before death sets in.

Simon gained his reputation as a poet and writer since the 50's, he's been well know nationally as the envoy for marihuana and as the frisky character he was.

http://www.telegraaf.nl/binnenland/4380 ... oog__.html

Een mooie overgang, Simon.

Simon Vinkenoog past away.

Rust zacht,

RIP. :cry:

Hmm, Simon Vinkenoog... I read some of his writings when I was 18 and they profoundly influenced one of my LSD trips, and possibly a major period in my life, because one poem in particular (published in Bres magazine) contained the line "I'm a humble servant of God", which I repeated again and again while tripping in a forest, and subsequently became a dedicated bhakta (devotee) or ishvara dasa (servant of God) for six years.

I wonder what Simon is experiencing now, on the other side. I'm sure he's doing fine.

Vink_00147547th.jpg

Ik ben op zoek naar het artikel dat Simon in 1968 voor het blad BRES schreef. Dat artikel ging geheel over LSD.

Ik zocht online naar "LSD Bres", maar kwam niets tegen. Wel Blad Bres kapt met gezweef (tsss) en Leefbaar Schouwen-Duiveland in de bres voor dorpswinkel.

Heeft iemand hier dit artikel wel eens gelezen, of wellicht in het bezit?

Wat ik wel zelf in het bezit heb is Simon's vertaling van "De psychedelische ervaring. Een handboek gebaseerd op het Tibetaans Dodenboek" (door Leary, Metzner en Alpert). Vorig jaar wilde ik dit scannen en ergens uploaden. Jammer dat dit er nog niet van gekomen is.

De wereld swingt als de pest, en de rest is het gemompel van bedelaars.

Bedankt Simon, rust zacht.

Retour