Psychonauts...The Movie

• Auteur de la discussion Auteur de la discussion Mr_Spider
  • Date de début Date de début
I`ve downloaded it and the text file also
I copied the subs into a .txt .... renamed it like this Psychonauts(2006).640x360.srt

put it in the same map as the film ..

but I`m not getting subs.. what am I doing wrong ??

Try right-clicking the link to the subs and choose "save link as" option. It works for me...

I think there should be more "movies" like this. To inform people.

Thanks a lot ! It sounds definitivly interresting. I'm looking forward to watch it completly :o

Prostoner,

To get subtitles you need a video player that allow subtitles. Ex BSplayer or VLC.

ah yes I have Vlc
i`ll try that one then

I`ve downloaded it and the text file also
I copied the subs into a .txt .... renamed it like this Psychonauts(2006).640x360.srt

put it in the same map as the film ..

but I`m not getting subs.. what am I doing wrong ??

Media Player Classic (the open source project that looks like the old windows media player, hence the name) also has a lot of options for subtitles, I think it should read .srt files as well. Together with the ffdshow codec this player never let me down with anything I threw at it.

I got that codec

I watched it yesterday, pretty interresting. It is basically a collection of interviews of different people. I regret the rather narrow age range of the interviewed people, it would have been interresting to interview younger and especially older and very experienced people.

Hey mates, im new over here.
Well, im downloading the film right now.. but when i try to dl the subtitles it just opens a new window with the subtitles written, like in a script. How do i dl the file? How can i put them on the film?

Retour