Oklahoma declares war on .... sound?

• Auteur de la discussion Auteur de la discussion spice
  • Date de début Date de début
"I think it's very dangerous," said Karina Forrest-Perkins, chief operating officer of Gateway to Prevention and Recovery in Shawnee [OK]. While there are no known neurological effects from digital drugs, they encourage kids to pursue mood altering substances, she said.

I could punch a kitten right now...

I can't tell if my rage is warranted or not, I'm sure it is.

HOLY FUCK.

I wish I could see this as funny :?

no one has a 'line in the sand' anymore......everyone is just going to take it.....that is the TRUE hallmark of our kind these days, compliant cattle that never rebel, never get angry, just chew that cud.

I'd disagree - I say as a society we are becomeing more and more aware. Not on the level I'd like, nor will we ever reach that, nor are our true intentions to become aware, it's becoming the new fad to be educated and make rational decisions more and more.

The baby boomers are dieing, as are the bigots, the hot heads, the ego-engulfed, etc.

They will always be around, but their numbers are becoming less powerful.

kinda reminds me of the "trip glasses" that emit different frequencies creating a "Phantom frequency" and red led lights. its supposed to work together to make you see shit. i've heard that its bullshit and i've heard that they work. anyone tried them?

lol bad things? your only gunna see what your subconscious wants you to see right?

my teach was talking about it...

I gotta see it

I thought it was kinda cool, psychonaut's in the making! Natural way.

I have just realized that I have not noticed questions or observations from that age group here on this forum? Is that just me? Does this forum lack interest or excitement OR could it be we need a REP STATUS!

Who wrote the article! I liked the first few paragraphs.

I love music always will, now I used it to relax as well.

Fl0yd_01.gif

Retour