Nitrous Oxide: Daily use not so harmless

• Auteur de la discussion Auteur de la discussion HeartCore
  • Date de début Date de début

HeartCore

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
One guy from Taiwan has been using nitrous oxide on a daily basis for over ten years. At some point, he became so numb, that it was impossible to even hold chopsticks. Research showed considerable damage to his spinal column.

Another story tells about a woman who did nitrous oxide on a daily basis for just two weeks. She developed paralysis in her legs and medical investigation showed kidney failure. It took her seven months before she was able to walk again.

Read the article here:

http://www.dosenation.com/listing.php?id=3852

Since I am well aware of how much some of you love nitrous, I wanted to share this.

L&P
HC

Woow ,hevig ,dat ziet er niet goed uit.Maar 20 capsules per dag is er ook wel over om dat elke dag te herhalen!
Ik zou graag eens weten wat de efecten op lange termijn van veel lichter gebruik zijn... Laat ons hopen niet te erg :?

I was doing this on a daily basis for awhile, but not for such long periods of time. Kinda scary.

*EDIT* hold on though... That second story seems a little off to me. I was doing 48+ cannisters a day for waaay over two weeks, and the most I noticed was increased hangovers effect.

Oh ,nice!
Maybe it depends on the person who's doing it ,or is the whole article a bit exagerated.. But anyway ,I'll watch out better now ,which is good.(not that i did it so much ,not even one balloon a day ,but sometimes five on one day ,when havig a little party :lol: )

At some point, he became so numb, that it was impossible to even hold chopsticks.

I don't understand this :?

Vitamine B12 depletion destroys a mechanism that makes some kind of protective layer around the spinal core, I believe.

So depleting B12 fucks up your nerves.

oh oh I see :roll:

I usually forget to take my vitamins but after n2o I always remember so that's a good thing lol

DevXavier a dit:
Vitamine B12 depletion destroys a mechanism that makes some kind of protective layer around the spinal core, I believe.

So depleting B12 fucks up your nerves.

drink some highway energydrink then. It has 500% of whats daily needed in 1 can :lol:

Retour