New Podcast for psychonauts!

• Auteur de la discussion Auteur de la discussion Sancho23
  • Date de début Date de début

Sancho23

Neurotransmetteur
The Black Light in the Attic w/Cody & Sancho!
http://blacklightattic.podomatic.com We are a psychedelic duo of powerhouse proportions! Bringing you the sort of mind candy that might some day be a scheduled drug, Black Light in the Attic w/ Serpicody & Sancho is the next wave in podcasting endeavors for the adventurous spirit. With a fresh array of relevant discussion, hip tunes, and all around freshness, every episode from The Attic is a trip unto itself. While we hold the experienced psychedelic explorers to heart, it is also the general, non-psychedelic community whom we wish to reach out to as well to show them some of the wondrous things we've found! Psychedelic drugs have been given a bad rap in this day and age and we hope to contribute to changing all of that!!! Be sure to check out Cody's DMT Trip Report at the end of our first episode, it's not to be missed!!! Cody got a hold of some DMT, and after repeated less-than-satisfactory attempts at smoking the damn thing, he learned that one could snort it and guarantee good results. . .but he had no idea what was in store for him!!! [/img]

sounds like a bold idea.

I think it's working out for us so far. . .what do you think?

Nice work guys, really enjoyed listening to it, especially the DMT report :D
Just one thing, sometimes the background music was too loud and I couldn't hear your conversation that well.

Peace & Love

this podcast is incredible i really enjoyed listening to it, i hope you keep this going, the production is very good quality and the pair of you have a really good chemistry together, it sounds exactly like its title blacklight in the attic

it reminds me a bit of viking youth power hour 8)

yeah a few people have mentioned the vikings to us and I have just briefly listened to one of their shows but was distracted. . .

are you Max Freakout from the dopefiend network? Either way, thanks for the compliment!!!

There will be a new episode hopefully every two weeks, but probably every three weeks. We do like having a higher production value for our show, and Cody was the mastermind behind episode one and I think he really kicked ass on it!!!

Retour