MySpace.com Pot Photo Leads To NorCal Arrest

• Auteur de la discussion Auteur de la discussion Dr. Leospace
  • Date de début Date de début

Dr. Leospace

Alpiniste Kundalini
MySpace.com Pot Photo Leads To NorCal Arrest

(CBS) PLACER COUNTY, Calif A photo posted on MySpace.com showing a Placer County high school student smoking marijuana has led to his arrest on numerous felony charges including intention to make destructive devices.

Placer County Sheriff's deputies arrested 18-year-old Del Oro High student Daniel Blanchard on Friday May 5th. The investigation into Blanchard started after the Placer County Deputy Sheriff Ryan Berry saw a picture of Blanchard smoking a "bong" on MySpace.com.

Berry is the School Resource Officer assigned to Del Oro High. The Placer County Sheriff's department says when Berry question Blanchard about the photo, Blanchard admitted to smoking pot.

Berry then searched Blanchard’s backpack and found marijuana, hashish and a marijuana pipe. A search of Blanchard’s car revealed more hashish and marijuana, compact digital scales, packaging materials, bongs, 4 knives, over a dozen hypodermic syringes, gun powder and potassium nitrate. When deputies searched Blanchard’s bedroom they say they found more chemicals used in bomb making and several printed materials on making bombs, including the Anarchist’s Cookbook.

Blanchard was arrest on four felony and one misdemeanor charge and booked at the Placer County Jail. Blanchard's $150,000 bail was posted and he was released on May 6.

Blanchard’s arraignment is scheduled for May 24th.

Link to movie:
http://cbs5.com/local/local_story_132125909.html

pff,
he probably wont be graduating (according to the movie) -.- ruining someones life for smoking a bong.. pathetic.
he has a nice bong though ^^

Terrible , also very stupid attracting attention to you when you have all the equipment to make a bomb, especially in the US nowadays.

Now I saw the movie , damn those Americans, this guy is just 13 years old. Just interested in some strange things. Keep us updated on this Dr. Leospace, curious how this is going to end.

damn that's tough luck for that kid..
not a good move of him to put that on the internet...
DAMN that serene chick(reporter) made me laugh when she spoke the word "marihuana Bong" sounded sooo funny :D
the word Bong especially hehe

Rutger a dit:
Now I saw the movie , damn those Americans, this guy is just 13 years old.
Dr. Leospace a dit:
Placer County Sheriff's deputies arrested 18-year-old Del Oro High student Daniel Blanchard

:roll:
i cant really recall what they said in the movie and i cant be bothered to check it again :P

ProStoner a dit:
damn that's tough luck for that kid..
not a good move of him to put that on the internet...
DAMN that serene chick(reporter) made me laugh when she spoke the word "marihuana Bong" sounded sooo funny :D
the word Bong especially hehe
hashish sounded even funnier, is it really spelled how she said it?

Retour