Man crashes his plane into IRS building in Texas

• Auteur de la discussion Auteur de la discussion IJesusChrist
  • Date de début Date de début

IJesusChrist

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
'AUSTIN, Tex. — Leaving behind a rant against the government, big business and particularly the tax system, a computer engineer smashed a small aircraft into an office building where nearly 200 employees of the Internal Revenue Service were starting their workday Thursday morning, the authorities said.'

The only problem I have with this man is he did it while people were coming into the building (work hours), and he also burned his house down, leaving his wife & child homeless.

Not really pertaining to anything psychonautical, but I fully support this man (except for a few things).

Full article:

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/02/19/us/19crash.html

They were talking about this on the news the other day as the guy departed from the Capitol city of my state. Where as I support the whole down with the govt. thing, in regards to his family life there was a lot of talk about his instability & etc I do not condone that. At least this wasn't another parental figure gone mad & kills the whole family along with what ever else was going on.

Does anyone even know even why he owed the taxes for in the first place? Or even as to how much. The article mentioned that they took his life savings. Thats pretty shitty. I don't really personally trust banks all too much. I tend to keep my money secure in other places so its unreachable by a certain few organizations.

You just pay your taxes, and don't take loans out, and you're safe.

Otherwise, you might as well rebel like this dude (minus the burning of his house & killing 2 people in the bank)

Retour