LSD, now made in India

• Auteur de la discussion Auteur de la discussion PNews
  • Date de début Date de début

PNews

Glandeuse Pinéale
LSD, now made in India

An indigenous industry engaged in manufacturing the popular party drug has spawned in parts of the state and Gujarat; it was earlier smuggled in from Europe and the USA

It's raining money for businesses this festive season and drug dealers don't want to be left behind.

To cater to the spurt in demand for LSD (Lysergic Acid Diethymalide), drug dealers have set up manufacturing units in the outskirts of Maharashtra and parts of Gujarat, said Narcotics Control Bureau (NCB) officials.

The popular party drug was, so far, smuggled in from Europe and the USA owing to lack of expertise needed for its manufacture.

Now, however, chemical experts help the dealers in making LSD in areas like Raigadh district, Vapi and Valsad and it is then smuggled into major cities like Mumbai using ingenious methods.

One of the popular ways of evading detection is soaking blotting paper in the chemical and camouflaging it with images of Hindu gods, celebrities, heritage sites and sun signs.

The paper is then divided into tiny strips which the user puts under his tongue to let the LSD mix with saliva. Each strip costs around Rs 2,000 while the complete paper is sold for nearly Rs 6 lakh.

"The demand for LSD in party circuits in Mumbai has increased by several times. Hence, dealers have started manufacturing it here," said a senior NCB.

"Using blotting paper or blotter makes the drug difficult to detect and makes bulk transfers easy owing to its small volume. Blotter is also easy to dispose during a raid."

The official added that agencies are keeping a close watch on the manufacturing units and are likely to zero-in on them soon.

According to preliminary reports, a few foreigners are also suspected to be involved in the illegal manufacturing.

'Trippy'

LSD needs to be made through synthesisation of chemicals, a process which requires immense skill and expertise.

Made by reacting diethylamine with an activated form of lysergic acid, LSD is available in three forms liquid, sugar cubes and blotter.

Sources said blotter is the most commonly used form and is easy to consume and supply. The street names for LSD include Trip, Acid, Dose, Blotter and CID.

http://www.mid-day.com/news/2010/oct/14 ... y-drug.htm

Sweet...

i love how they keep refering to it as a party drug lol.
"lsd comes in suger cubes liquid and blotter" what ever happend to the lick-n-stick tats???? they seemed to forget that :lol:

idk about you guys, but ive allready started to see more lsd avaliable from place to place. when i started doing lsd afew years ago it was easily available, then shortly after, it was practicly nonexsistant in my area. but now it seems to be making abit of a comeback it seems.

molly has also started making abit of a comeback aswell :)
who knows, maybe people will lost interest in RCs if some of the good stuff comes back around :mrgreen:
i really dont like the idea of RCs, so hearing things like this make me very happy ;)

this is good. I see no bad. EXCEPT THAT THIS SHIT NEEDS TO BE RID OF! IT RAPES LIVES

personal bias, or undetectable sarcasm? one could argue that words have raped more lives if you are being serious

care to share??

"Using blotting paper or blotter makes the drug difficult to detect and makes bulk transfers easy owing to its small volume. Blotter is also easy to dispose during a raid."

What a load of crap.... Like a bottle of tasteless, colorless, odorless substance (LSD) is harder to detect than sheets of blotter with trippy images.

Always funny when a journalist who doesn't have a clue about it, tries to fill in the blanks in his article with what is basically bullshit.

the point was that the blotter looked like muslim religious papers and thats why it was harder to detect.

Retour