LSA containing seeds becoming illegal in Italy

• Auteur de la discussion Auteur de la discussion JohnP.
  • Date de début Date de début

JohnP.

Glandeuse Pinéale
Bari 2006, Italy, 26th september

A shop owner (S.B.) of a smart shop in Bari has been arrested due to the suicide of a university student. The student ingested seeds of Argyreia Nervosa, also known as Hawaiian Baby Woodrose, that contains a lysergic acid (LSA) very similar to the better known LSD. In the shop of S.B., 42 years old, from Turin, other substances that taken in certain ways could produce psychedelic effects. After various laboratory exams conducted by the Scientific Police of the Central Anticrime Directory of Rome, the gip of Bari's court Giuseppe de Benedictis disposed for a seizure of "Argyreia Nervosa" seeds on all of the italian territory

translated and taken from: www.antiproibizionisti.it/notizia.asp?n=5062

who! that's stupid! the same as with the salviasuicide happens. wouldn't think that someone would commit suicide from some HBW seeds tough...

yeah i know! Well the site said he commited suicided, but i just saw the news right now and they said that he fell from his balcony at the 4th floor. Too bad that for a similar episode all the smartshops in italy will be under heavy police control... I hope that they won't illegalize other smart shop products...
And when it came on tg my dad: "how come something that makes you believe that you can fly be legal?". If this is the message that's left from this episode then i'm very worried for the italian situation...

That is a shame ( suicide not the seeds ).

Better start growing your own.( If you like that mess )

Just blame it all on the drugs.. :(

If you ban the HWB you won't prevent these situations.
rather give these kids some fucking info about the substances there taking,
like a tripsitter in this case.

Illegalizing substances with virtually no harm to public health is the must retarded thing you can do. If there are no decent legal alternatives, people go and find less decent alternatives. Keep in mind that not everybody is in a rich situation to get LSD, DMT, mushies, etc.

Like the girl in Portugal. She wanted to trip, didn't have an alternative and took datura. She died of an OD.

The guy maybe took 2000 seeds or something, who knows and totally lost himself in the situation. Unfortunately the article doesn't explain.

Retour