google space

• Auteur de la discussion Auteur de la discussion ????????
  • Date de début Date de début

????????

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
whaaaaaat!?!? :shock: thats incredible not sure if i feel its a good thing or not i mean why sit on your ass in front of a monitor to look at stars when you can go lie in a field with some friends maybe toss a joint in there and look up at the real thing?

well i guess it'd be hard to see stars through a wall of thick clouds.... ;)

+ zooming to nebulae isn't that easy when you are lying around outside, furthermore you can get information about those stars easily

Gratefully_dead a dit:
whaaaaaat!?!? :shock: thats incredible not sure if i feel its a good thing or not i mean why sit on your ass in front of a monitor to look at stars when you can go lie in a field with some friends maybe toss a joint in there and look up at the real thing?

I agree with you but the reality for a lot of us, is that we can't even see a quarter of the stars anymore because of light pollution. When I moved to France for a few years and ended up in a small village in the middle of nowhere on the edge of the mountains, I was in complete awe, looking at the stars at night. I spent hours just lying on my back at night looking at the sky and dreaming.

In Holland where I live now and lived most of my life it's really hard to get impressed by the sky at night because only a fraction of what could be seen, is visible.

PS: Great addon, thanks for posting

Retour