Germany to ban Spice

Caduceus Mercurius

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
The production, trade and sale of the in-drug "Spice" will likely be illegalized from January under German narcotics laws, the country's federal drugs commissioner said in Berlin on Tuesday.

Sabine Baetzing of the Social Democrats (SPD) said that new studies of the herbal drug had shown a synthetic material named JWH-018 was used in its production. The chemical was found to be four times stronger than THC, the natural psychoactive substance contained in cannabis.

She also said that spice contained several other unknown elements, which could be harmful when smoked.

"It has been confirmed that the fashion-drug Spice is indeed not the harmless herbal mixture its manufacturers say it is," Baetzing said. "Tests have shown that smoking the drug can cause undesirable side affects on the heart, circulation and nervous system, in some cases leading to unconsciousness. There is also a danger of addiction."

Offenders under the drug's new classification could face fines or jail terms.

LINK : http://www.dw-world.de

Good riddance.

Excuse my hard words, but as long as governments will ban sh*t I won't drop a single tear.

Sadly, they do ban a little more than that...

interesting. I think they are also banning it in Austria?

Good example of false economy: trying to cheat on your costumers = suicide.

:lol: :lol: :weedman:

mrvn a dit:
:lol: :lol: :weedman:

I live 5km from the dutch border (700m over it is the first shop), so this fits for me aswell..
:D

Retour