Drugs in the air of Spanish cities

• Auteur de la discussion Auteur de la discussion cockknocker
  • Date de début Date de début

cockknocker

Elfe Mécanique
From http://news.uk.msn.com/odd-news/article ... d=16889928

Air pollution has long been a fact of life in Spanish cities, but scientists now say it is not just smog that chokes people as they walk to work or stroll through the park.

A new study has found the air in Madrid and Barcelona is also laced with at least five drugs - most prominently cocaine.

The Superior Council of Scientific Investigations, a government institute, said on its website that in addition to cocaine, they found trace amounts of amphetamines, opiates, cannabinoids and lysergic acid -a relative of LSD - in two air-quality control stations, one in each city.

I wonder if you spent enough time breathing you could get high?[/quote]

I wonder if you spent enough time breathing you could get high?
No, that's not possible. It was mentioned at Telegraph.co.uk:
"Not even if we lived for a thousand years would we consume the equivalent of a dose of cocaine by breathing this air," said one of its scientists, Miren Lopez de Alda.
But we're all more or less dosed on the aggregate of a lot of compounds floating around, not just recreational drugs...

First breathe, secondly enjoy !!!! :lol: :lol:

well, it's not only spain out there...I BET there is plenty of other towns who have the same "problem"(??)
and the point of this would be?

yeah what is the point??? there's a lot shit in the air we urban folks breathe, big fucking news.

How is LSD in the AIR?

lysergic acids are pretty small molecules they can be breathed out, tho i believe it is more likely to be the result of vaporization from manufacturing of LSD or similars from underground badly made labs...

I once read that there's lots of traceable cocaine in the Thames in London.

Also I've seen a docu on tv once where they were going to different bathrooms in clubs, restaurants and other joints all over Germany, and there wasn't one where they wouldn't find traces of cocaine on surfaces...
They also said that like every Euro bill has traces of cocaine on it.

Interesting that they are able to locate in air such small traces of a substance

with the right equipment you can even trace my presence 2 blocks away...

Could be LSA from the pollen of ipomoea violacea/turbina corimbosa....? :?:

There is also allot of caffaine in Italy. Sort of same study? Looks like a commercial for drugs?
I mean just saying it's out there reads like an add..

Retour