Documentary "The Drug Years"

• Auteur de la discussion Auteur de la discussion Jakobien
  • Date de début Date de début

Jakobien

Alpiniste Kundalini
This groundbreaking four-part documentary series chronicles the cultural impact of illicit drug use in America during the past half-century. What modestly began with the counter-culture during the ’50s now touches every American life, from the inner cities to celebrity mansions. In revealing archive footage, THE DRUG YEARS tells the fascinating story of how we got here, and asks hard questions about the future. Produced and directed by Dana Heinz Perry and Hart Perry, THE DRUG YEARS is a VH1 and Sundance Channel co-production.

Now downloadable: http://www.mininova.org/tor/392752

Source: Sundance channel

See also: Bruce Eisner's Vision thing

downloading it now, must be amusing and interesting

Puh, a 3 hours documentary :-)

My 2 cents:

Worth it ... very well done & interesting ... thx for the link ...
but: dont know how to put it ...
I've seen better documentaries on the same subject ... history of x, where x = lsd, mdma,cocaine,mj, ...
perhpas that's because I've already seen a lot of them ...

sidenote: imho the speakers' voice has strong resemblance with mckennas'
, dont you think ?

i've just seen 37 minutes and i'm having pain in my heart from longing for those good, old times.

it's a delicious documentary

Thank you! Fast torrent. I'll comment later, gotta go beat on airplanes for 8 hours minus lunch...

Good documentary, thanks! :D

I've seen quite some docus on this subject and I already knew a lot of stuff, but there were some new infos, plus it were all new pictures! I dunno where they got their material from, but it was different pictures from all the other docus (which usually use all the same pictures again and again...)

woooow this is a great documentary, the whole drug culture and mainstream culture gets explained so clearly :D :thumbsup:

Heh, I saw it on VH1 with my friends, smoking pot and trying to score some acid. Even though I was ripped, I found it to be very educational.

Retour