Coke addicted squirrels terrorizing London

• Auteur de la discussion Auteur de la discussion HeartCore
  • Date de début Date de début

HeartCore

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
In the end, their neurons function on the same basis as ours and squirrels are getting hooked on crack cocaine in London, hidden by addicts and dealers in gardens. The rodents are digging up the stashes and eat the powerful drug, which comes in small chunks, neglecting their traditional nut
diet.

Several squirrels behaving bizarrely have been observed in Brixton, South London, following a police blitz against cocaine dealers and users, who seem to have chosen to bury their stashes in people's gardens in the streets around Brixton.

"I was chatting with my neighbor who told me that crack users and dealers sometimes use my front garden to hide bits of their stash. An hour earlier I'd seen a squirrel wandering round the garden, digging in the flowerbeds. It looked like it knew what it was looking for. It was ill-looking and its eyes looked bloodshot but it kept on desperately digging. It was almost as if it was trying to find hidden crack rocks." one resident told Life Style Extra.

Read the rest at: http://news.softpedia.com/news/Cocaine- ... 5024.shtml

-------------------------------------------------------

What's next, self-realizing cats in the Netherlands on all the outdoor cyanescens that will (hopefully) emerge in many Dutch gardens IF the ban goes in effect?

Wow those cocked up squirrels must appear in fast forward!! If they are so quick and jerky on default I just picture them on cocaine being REALLY FAST :lol:

I hope they don't develop withdrawal :(

there it goes again the idiocy of human behavior! if drugs were legal people wouldn't need to hide them in gardens and we wouldn't be harming the nature that surrounds us! (gee i'm such a hippie sometimes i disgust myself)
but this situation reminds me about the song "kids" by eminem where he wants to talk how to poison squirrels and he gets caught up in talking how drugs are bahd

if we had squirrels in athens they would all be smackheads..

over-the-hedge-0.jpg

anyone seen over the hedge? :lol:

You can't get hooked on coke or base.

But though you can gain a strong mental desire to it daily.

HeartCore a dit:
Brugmansia a dit:

So the net effect is still that people NEED it.....

Hooked and mental desire is the same thing to me.

I disagree, if one is ignoring the physical withdrawals of a GHB addiction he can get a fatal heart stroke and seriously die if he doesn't get a dose that supresses the withdrawals. The organs and blood circulation may stop working if not tapering off after heavy and chronic use. This goes for various common pharmaceuticals as well. And especially beta-blockers and some downers.

Mental downs simply can be ignored but can result in losing any feeling/emotion, but yet this wears off, even if it takes ages.

Brugmansia a dit:

very lightly and unaccurate said.. :lol:

Brugmansia a dit:
HeartCore a dit:
Brugmansia a dit:

So the net effect is still that people NEED it.....

Hooked and mental desire is the same thing to me.

I disagree, if one is ignoring the physical withdrawals of a GHB addiction he can get a fatal heart stroke and seriously die if he doesn't get a dose that supresses the withdrawals. The organs and blood circulation may stop working if not tapering off after heavy and chronic use. This goes for various common pharmaceuticals as well. And especially beta-blockers and some downers.

Mental downs simply can be ignored but can result in losing any feeling/emotion, but yet this wears off, even if it takes ages.

I wasn't aware of GHB being addictive and even dangerous to quit but I was actually referring to coke/base. I have seen people go down on both opiates and coke and there wasn't much of a difference in the net effects it had on their lives (and the ones near to them).

Retour