Blue dots on my fungus cake?

• Auteur de la discussion Auteur de la discussion Xibalba
  • Date de début Date de début

Xibalba

Glandeuse Pinéale
There is blue dots on my fungus cake and on the vermiculite. They started developing at the same time i saw the sight of mushrooms, can i still continue growing or do i have to remove them? i hope i dont have to throw out the box

Relax . Just watch .

Have you been touching them a lot? It could be just be the oxidation of Psilocybin. It could also be a type of contamination. A picture would be great, and would help me and everyone else tell you what is wrong. You most likly have nothing to worry about as it is probably just the oxidation of psilocybin.

PEACE & LOVE

hey mate, i also have one or two blueish dots on my grow box, i researched it and its more than likely bruising just like when you touch a mushroom it turns blue.
i dunno if wer allowed to do this but this is a link that i found showing what blue mold (and most other molds) would look like;

http://www.shroomery.org/5276/What-are- ... om-culture

if i have gone against any rules here guys just tell me n il edit/ delete it

Thank you guys!

It grows extremely slow, about 2,5 mm (0.09 inches) on two days, i spray it daily with water and just recycled the air inside. Another box i have, started growing later, and has now grown longer than the others, it is two diffrent kinds, maybe thats why.

Sorry about not putting out pictures, but i do not have camera within my reach.
I hate recording.

It's growing? Like the blue spot on your cake? Maybe you have contamination. Have you been handling your cake??? Also do an experiment and tell us what happens. Take a Q-tip or something, and gently rub it on the surface that has color change. If something comes off, it is contamination; if nothing comes off, it is simply bluing from a reaction that psilocybin and oxygen have going on.

PEACE & LOVE

Restart? Or provide us with a picture. Do you have a cell phone? Usually those can take pictures that can be posted on the net. Until we see a picture, I think you may have to throw the cake out. I know how you feel. I had 8 cakes, all with 1 or 2 tiny gray dots; contamination. All the cakes sprouted like normal, and I had just over a OZ dried. They had to be flushed for fear of my life. Contamination can cause very serious heath problems and even death. It is not worth it, trust me. But just incase, I would try and get a picture up here so we all can view it. How hard did you swipe the cake?

peace & love

Does it happen in mid time when shrooms sprout out? Cause this can also be spore droplets. Also if U sprayed cake a lot with that spore print on it U have maybe turned it bigger so U see it as growing mold.

If your cake is big enough chop out contaminated area. But from mine XP such contaminants have sprouted their own spores and cake goes to shit.
Also U can in situation that spots aren't spore residue to clear it and eat the cake. Better trip comparing with shrooms.

The mushrooms stopped growing, and the blue dots was growing bigger and bigger, i had to throw it out. 1/3 boxes worked, too bad.
Next time i will build my own growkit

Xibalba a dit:
The mushrooms stopped growing, and the blue dots was growing bigger and bigger, i had to throw it out. 1/3 boxes worked, too bad.
Next time i will build my own growkit

Your grow box was bought in some kind of "psychedelic" shop? Like Azarius. They also sell grow boxes. Use theirs, meaning buy theirs cause U will not be disappointed! I have ordered theirs grow boxes and everything goes fine, superb actually!
Where did U have bought your boxes?
Tip:Watch for cops when U are ordering boxes. Cause mycelium contains psilocybin and psilocin which are illegal drugs in Norway. Beware.

Thank you. I bought the boxes in smart shops in amsterdam. But is it illegal to receive boxes that doesn`t contain psilocybin, yet?

Xibalba a dit:
Thank you. I bought the boxes in smart shops in amsterdam. But is it illegal to receive boxes that doesn`t contain psilocybin, yet?

I do not understand question. But is it illegal to receive boxes that doesn`t contain psilocybin, yet?-U wrote this-

Cake just like shrooms are illegal in most of European countries.
Shrooms? U know why! They contain psilocybin and psilocin, drugs simplified.
And cake, yes. U can order cakes without problems cause custom clerk doesn't see suitable material for psilocybe shroom growth. But if he suspects something and call cops or take it to some kind of detection lab (this shit happened to me! Prison and conditional discharge, but other story this is).
There are in shops growing kits without mycelium, everything is cooked and prepared before. U only need to inoculate spores with also prepared syringe. THIS IS SHIT ALSO!!! If U buy such kit ask them to send U print instead of syringe cause cops will ask U what the hell is in those syringes! Terrorism and rest of shit. But this kit is really good! 90% of success!

Ask if U want something to know. PM me also if something is to delicate

Peace
Light
Love
Bless

Thank you very much for being so kind and helping me!
My english isn`t that good, my question was this. I thought grow kits didn`t contain psilocybin or any illegal substances so that it would be legal to do what you want to do with it, as in shipping and so. This is what the guy in the smartshop told me.

When you say that i should ask for prints, is that a vial instead of syringe?

Xibalba, do not listen shop owners. THEY ARE TRADERS, SALESMAN'S :!: !THEY WILL TELL U ANYTHING JUST TO SELL U SOME!!! HAVE U EVER BEEN IN DAM? :?: GO THERE AND SEE HOW THINGS REALLY WORK!
JUST LIKE LOCAL BAZAAR IN YOUR COUNTRY! IF U HAVE SUCH KIND OF "BIG PARKING SALE WITH EVERYTHING FROM NEEDLE TO LOCOMOTIVE and FOOD INCLUDED"(booze,legal drugs,guns,cars,cloths,shoes,weeding dresses, poisons, machines of any kind, fish and every animals from round the world(once I seen bear for sale!!), high tech, low tech, as I sad from needle to train! :lol: 8) :wink:
Zagreb have such place near Dumping-Junk Yard, it's called "JAKUŠEVAC".
2 week ago I bought gas gun plus 150 CS shells(25€), "new" boots(6€), "half of lab"(10€), EEG(12€), Molecular Spectromass device(50€) and some other things.

Have U know-ed that mycelium from let's say azarius grow kit contain psilocybine just like psilocine?? U can use old cake for such purpose! When U squeeze every shroom out of cake just clear it out of perlite or vermite(even if U ate it nothing will happen, small stones they are) cook it like tea or simply eat it. U will experience even better trip then 3-4grams of dried shrooms!! Bunch of people-growers doesn't use shrooms, they extract pure psilocybin from cake or eat it. Cake is much more tasteful comparing it with shrooms, not to mention dry ones! Try some time. Big surprise will come out of cake trip! Believe me!

SO CONCLUSION: GROW BOXES WHICH PURPOSE IS JUST TO OPEN THEM, SPRAY SOME WATER ON IT AND SHROOMS WILL START TO GROW IS CAKE IN BOX LIKE ONE U ORDERED(U ARE LUCKY CAUSE COPS HAVEN'T FUCK U!!)! PSILOCYBINE CAKE! COPS WILL CHARGE U FOR POSSESSION DRUGS, POSSESSION IN MEANING FOR DISTRIBUTE, MANUFACTURING DRUGS, GROWING DRUGS, POSSESSION OF MATERIAL FOR DRUG GROWING AND SEMI LEGAL CHEMICALS WHICH CAN BE USED FOR DRUG MANUFACTURE. BURNING IN HELL IS SUCH CHARGES! BETTER TO FALL WITH 100GRAMS OF COKE THEN THIS! FOR COKE U WILL GET 2 FROM ALL OF THOSE CHARGES.

ALSO SYRINGES! FORGET THEM! ANTI TERRORISTIC GROUP CAN INTERROGATE U CAUSE OF THAT SYRINGE.

Buy some spores and grow shrooms at home. Much more fun and U will felt great after success!

Peace
Light
Love
Bless

Wow. Thank you. Actually i bought the kits in Amsterdam and brought them back myself. But i will buy spores next time, will save me time, money and maybe trouble. Peace

Retour