Amsterdam mayor proposes three-day wait for magic mushrooms

• Auteur de la discussion Auteur de la discussion user_1919
  • Date de début Date de début
seems like a fair measure to reduce incidents with ignorant tourists misjudging this drug. what do you think?

though it reminds me of the waiting-time to buy guns, I think this is not a bad idea.
trips should be planned anyway. handing out brochures would be good too.

If this is what it takes to protect mushrooms from being forbidden in Holland, then so be it...

I'll just buy my shrooms in another city ;)

good idea, make them wait and read the brochure before they can actually go and get themselves fucked up! Only now who will write it and what will be in it?

That's very nice. No objections.

I can't believe some official FINALLY came with a good idea : |

The Amsterdam Mayor is a good man, he is absolutely against banning the sale of shrooms

Well, even in a pragmatic sense this has drawbacks. What if an experienced and knowledgable psychonaut is only in Amsterdam for a couple of days?

And, in a more libertarian sense, what business does the government have controlling conscience?

it may be an extra reason to grow them yourself :)

I think it's a good idea, if they give true informations in the brochure at least...

very good,well thought trough,idea indeed!

and for the experienced shroomers:go to Haarlem (15 minutes by train from Amsterdam) by your mushies there, and go trip in the dunes of Zandvoort or Bloemendaal aan Zee or forests that ly around those places

Way more fun and beautiful than smelly old Amsterdam :)

I guess thats reasonable... just sucks for trippers who are only in the country for a couple of days... (weekend trip to the Dam) :?

Nathaniel a dit:
very good,well thought trough,idea indeed!

and for the experienced shroomers:go to Haarlem (15 minutes by train from Amsterdam) by your mushies there, and go trip in the dunes of Zandvoort or Bloemendaal aan Zee or forests that ly around those places

Way more fun and beautiful than smelly old Amsterdam :)

don't do this in tic(?teek) season cause after you get back youve got lyme -.-... (also when youre not trippin :P)...personal experiance :oops: :x

Better than prohibition.

Still, I don't see how this would stop incidents from happening.

Let's see, I am buying shrooms in Amsterdam, wait three days, pick them up, go to that nice bridge, take half of my dose, give the rest to this "French 17 year old tourist", French 17 year old tourist jumps of bridge, Amsterdam Mayor will be criticized because of tolerance to 'dangerous drugs'.

Amsterdam Mayor closes down smart shops.

I don't know.

Actually I do. I am fucking tired of this bullshit. It's time for legalisation AND fucking normalization.

HeartCore a dit:
Better than prohibition.

Still, I don't see how this would stop incidents from happening.

Let's see, I am buying shrooms in Amsterdam, wait three days, pick them up, go to that nice bridge, take half of my dose, give the rest to this "French 17 year old tourist", French 17 year old tourist jumps of bridge, Amsterdam Mayor will be criticized because of tolerance to 'dangerous drugs'.

Amsterdam Mayor closes down smart shops.

I don't know.

Actually I do. I am fucking tired of this bullshit. It's time for legalisation AND fucking normalization.

Face it bro, this will never ever happen.

Face it bro, this will never ever happen.

Really? Thats a bit shortsighted don't you think? Considering that WE have been doing this for thousands of years before (Terence quote alert) Shadow of the cross fell over Jerusalem.

It's really just a matter of reclaiming our human rights.

Love/peace
HC

5/8 of the world population is too narrowminded to even consider fighting for their human rights.
They are all brainwashed.
Only people like us can make the difference.
Only problem: we are FAR outnumbered.
Fighting for this will need Dozens of years to get the brainwash out of many people and convince them to fight for their own rights.
And then we're not even talking about fighting for drugs...

Don't call me shortsighted, i think about these things often enough. And tell as many as i can about my dreams, my promised land...

Retour