Amazonian Shamanism Conference: FREE Mp3 downloads

Caduceus Mercurius

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Good news for whoever wanted to, but could not attend the Fourth International Amazonian Shamanism Conference: Magic, Myths & Miracles, Iquitos, Peru July 19th-27th, 2008. Several talks were recorded and can now be downloaded for free!

From the news section of www.ayahuasca-info.com:

A number of presentations were recorded and are available online. These include talks and presentations by many shamans & curanderos, Dennis McKenna, Robert Forte, Frank Echenhofer, Pablo Amaringo, Dr. Richard Grossman, Jimmy Weiskopf, and many other luminaries of this field. Enjoy!
Download the complete Mp3 collection (right click and save as):
4th_International_Amazonian_Shamanism_Conference_vbr_mp3.zip [1GB Zip file]
To download individual talks, go here.
header1.jpg

Nice!

The link to the individual talks is wrong. Here's the right one:

link

Thanks! I fixed it (here, there and everywhere).

1.3 gigs is a lot to listen to . What about people posting comments about each part . Who it is , what its about , how good it is and their thoughts and opinions about the contents ?

1.3 gigs is a lot to listen to .
I just downloaded a 1 gig vocabulary audiobook (The Verbal Advantage) which I intend to listen to in the coming weeks. I also downloaded lots of other audiobooks (if you go to torrentz.com and simply search for "audiobook", you get a fascinating list). Perhaps downloading torrents isn't entirely ethical, but most of these audiobooks can't be ordered anyway (especially if you don't have a credit card) and some of them turn out to be crap. I was disappointed about some of them, but I can highly recommend the vocabulary booster!

Thanks for the link guys!

Heey I was also awaiting the fresh material from those aya conferences, even more so because I find myself in an enviroment that seems to exactly oppose itself to the ayahuasca drinking vibe (think shopping malls and lots of traffic)...

Retour