help on cocaine

• Auteur de la discussion Auteur de la discussion trouble
  • Date de début Date de début
T

trouble

Hey. does anyone know how to know the concentration of cocaine. Or even to detect if the substance really IS c...
i know about the test on your tongue (if it goes numb..)
my dealer is a cheat that's why....
thank you!

Look at it through a poket microscope = at 15 times . Then you can see if all the crystals are the same sort . It should look like snow ..... thats why its called snow . Not everything that numbs is coke . The numb of coke should be a warm num and not a cold metalic numb .

Take a bit and drop it into a glass of water . It should sit on the surface very shortly and then sink in spirals leaving an opaque trail bahind it . It should also dissapear after it touches the bottom . you can drink the water afterwards if you want .

Do the same again but put a bit of bleach in the water . The trails that are red are not coke . DONT DRINK THE WATER .

Take some silver foil and put a bit on it . Warm it gently / carefully from underneath and it should melt and run down the foil when you tilt it . It should leave no ashes and it shouldnt smell like burnt sugar .

Thanks GOD, that sounds like something that would be cool to watch either way. :)

thanks a lot!
but that's for "pure" cocaine right? obviously what is sold is not going to be 100% pure

+ how much c must i use in the tests? does seem like a lot of waisting! (unless the water is fun :) )
thanks for telling us not to drink bleach!!

anyway thanks sooo much god i'v beeing going round internet for sooo long trying to get those kind of answers!!

Its for whats sold as coke .

Unless you got it from someone with a big heart in south america it wont be pure .

If its got "rocks" in it dont even test it , refuse it .

You use a few crystals . a small pinch . So you can see whats happening .

In Paris for 60 Euros your coke will be between 20 and 40 percent, for 90 Euros it will be between 50 and 60 percent coke in my experience, i have a friend who is a coke head and gets cheaper deals but generaly those are parisian prices/..

Retour